Albino Squirrel (Camera Phone Candid!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albino Squirrel (Camera Phone Candid!)

I've been trying to catch a couple of pictures of this little guy since he was just a baby.. he's an albino squirrel, and he was born and raised in my backyard - where he, and his family, have lived for around 2 years now.

Here are the pics, sorry that they're kinda blurry but I only had my cell on me at the time (will try to catch them with my camera next time!)

Click the thumbnail to enlarge the image!!!!

I'm sure a lot of you have seen these type of squirrels around, but for those who haven't.. here ya go

-mak

PS: In case you guys don't know what an Albino Squirrel is, here's a stock photo I found on google and re-uploaded for ya

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
    Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
    Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
    [ Completed | Pending ]

I didn't even know those things existed, I've seen black ones but albino.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I once saw an albino monkey...scared the sh*t out of me. that squirrel looks cool
      DEVOTE

Comment

Cool!

Caucasian squirrel? hehe find me a yellow one and we got most of the ethnics down

Cool never seen one before! Freakin tight man! I wonder what the other squirrels think. I have 2 Albino Filipino friends that are twin brothers but non identical. The weird part about it is that it happened twice in the family of 5 kids. The youngest sister came out Albino too. The downside is that that the two brothers have really bad eyesight and are considered legally blind.... I mean they aren't blind like they can't see you, but they aren't alowed to like drive a car etc. I'm not sure about the younger sister never asked but she seems ok as far as her vision goes from what I can see.

I also used to see a Albino black guy time to time at my workplace and thats kinda awesome to see too. He's not a regular caucasian typical "white color" but more of a dracula/european pale white. Whats cool too is that his hair texture is a very very VERY light vanilla color that almost can pass as gray hair in sunlight yet it had the texture properties of a natural african american.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
        JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
        1994 Prelude V-Tec
        1999 CL 3.0
        2000 Prelude
        2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
        1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
        1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
        1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Will you look at that!

Thats awesome!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Will you look at that!

I absolutely refuse!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
              I absolutely refuse!
              DO EET!
              DO EEET NOW!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hahaah that google image is funny. but yeah i think if i saw that i would get my dog after it!

Comment

looks like a cat to me......................................

naw im just playing. thats coooollll!!

Comment

Albino skwrls!
                    Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

wow, albinos are pretty rare....

capture that thing and keep it as a pet!!!
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                        wow, albinos are pretty rare....

capture that thing and keep it as a pet!!!
                        You'd think they would be rare, but I see so many of them in Oakdale, Woodbury and Cottage Grove.. I see at least a couple of them every week or two at my uncle's in Oakdale.. they, for some reason, really like climbing on the power lines there

-mak

Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                        [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

pic no working
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            pic no working
                            Works for me

-mak

[ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Theres an Albino EVERYTHING!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                              X