Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Obtain one"

Originally posted by wherm View Post
    "championship white" squirrels are cool. Is that seriously a pet? I always thought a pet squirrel would be cool but don't know how to obtain one.
    Go to a park with some bread and a net. LOL

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

i have never seen the albino squirrel but i have seen the gray squirrels and those i have only saw in OLNEY Il.when i lived there. Those were cool but i want to see one of these in real life
      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

thats pretty cool. my friend used to raise squirrels. i wonder if he ever got an albino? btw that one you feed is pretty damn fat lol

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i had a baby squirrel once, it died. I later found out that it was because of the milk i was feeding it. that white squirrel looks cool as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            That thing is wicked cool. Lmao it's the Type-R of squirrels

hahahahaha what do you drive? a Type-R Squirrel and you?
            a Hedgehog GTI

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
            My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by mak
              You'd think they would be rare, but I see so many of them in Oakdale, Woodbury and Cottage Grove.. I see at least a couple of them every week or two at my uncle's in Oakdale.. they, for some reason, really like climbing on the power lines there

-mak
              Yeah...I saw a few of those around here too.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                I've seen black ones
                They're all over the base here! There's more black squirrels than any other kind here. It's crazy!

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X