38gal bow front

20gal terrarium

50gal tall(30gal water 20gal land

ill post some pics fo my set ups some time

i have a 50 gal all f/w tropical tank
    55 gal with a red devil cichlid
    and a 10 with a couple goldfish

Comment

you have just the one red devil in the 55gal? that last tank i posted has a jack dempsy, a pike cichlid, two black convicts, a jewel cichlid, a bumblebee cichlid, and two firemouths. i'm constantly trying to keep them from killing each other!

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post
        you have just the one red devil in the 55gal? that last tank i posted has a jack dempsy, a pike cichlid, two black convicts, a jewel cichlid, a bumblebee cichlid, and two firemouths. i'm constantly trying to keep them from killing each other!
        but thats the joy of owning cichlid's thats all i own
        h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
          but thats the joy of owning cichlid's thats all i own
          haha!! yea. friends come over with popcorn when i bring minnows home! but if that dam jack dempsey eats one more $14 fish i'm sauteing his ass!

Comment

i cant put any other fish with the devil...it eats them whole the moment they go in

Comment

are you willing to build 200 gallon tank for me and if so how much? this would be a square tank all sides the same?
              h23a3 lxinks

Comment

i could do it for you. i'd have to draw it out and price it. it would be as much as an actual 200gal. but i will say this; i built a 75gal sqaure tank and those sqaure tanks are a bitch to clean! but if you want it i can do it. gimmie a few days to draw it up and everything.

Comment

yea i saw that. but i couldnt post since i'm a noob

Comment

oh bummer. whats the largest tank you've made?
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

the largest was a 150gal. but the hardest was a 75 bow front tank! that bowed glass is the worst! when i get my status up i'll post more pic of my tanks and others i've bulit. cuz i dont just make the tanks themselves, i do the decor to..

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
                        are you willing to build 200 gallon tank for me and if so how much? this would be a square tank all sides the same?

a 200gal sqaure tank is gonna be roughly 35"x35"x35" and run around 265-300 depending on how much glue it takes me to seal. now you're gonna have to figure out how to get it...cuz this things gonna be huge!

Comment

Working...
                        X