my lionfish and rhino leaf fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lionfish and rhino leaf fish

both are venoumous....so are some sea urchins in there and some other lil snail things.....this is where i should keep my key to the cb7
    enjoy
    Attached Files
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

sweet fish i'm tired of seeing typical pet shop fish tanks...what do you feed them?

Comment

piece of shrimp and other fish..they will get the odd feeder goldfish but they are bad for your fish
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Awesome! Like mentioned before, definitely not something you see everyday. Sounds like a plan with keeping your keys there.

Comment

Kickass.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

ive always wanted salt water, but i have 3 fresh water tanks
            maybe someday

Comment

i appreciate people with nice salt water tank set ups.

Comment

Those are some amazing looking fish. feed them shrimp huh. better than i eat haha.

Comment

Nice fish. I had some before, but my bro broke my tank and i havent really bothered since then to start gettin more fish

Comment

How much the Lionfish cost?

Comment

i was scuba diving in the bahamas last week and a HUGE lion fish crossed my path. It almost hit me on the leg. I was like hey buddy, things just came over the reef cliff and scooted along on the sandy bottom and went off on its way!
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
                      X