Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal Forum (formerly: That's right. Snake Forum.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about it becomes an animal forum so that everyone can post stuff about animals or something then
    Last edited by rickyduckworth; 10-05-2006, 09:15 PM.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Because then it'll get crowded. It's a small forum. A small part of a larger thing. Those who were around when Fizz was a moderator know how much he did to help this site. He's been having issues with his nazi snake forum, so I figured I'd extend a little piece of cb7t real estate to him. Who knows, maybe some snake lover will come here and discover that they love CB7s!

I didn't take anything away from anyone. I stuck this at the bottom of the Beginner forum, where most people with more than 30 posts don't look anyway. Having this little part will not affect the board in any way. If you want to talk about snakes, stop in here. If not, ignore it. No big deal.

That, or: "yes, I hate you all and I did this to torment you!"

Better?

Comment

i like the "torment" statement better

I think alot alot of non-snake owners are saying it almost seems unfair that theres a snake forum started cuz of one person. no vote, no nothing. Yet, theres no dog/cat/lizard/other animal forum. I think it feels like you, the "parent" have just favored the other sibling and now we're crossing our arms and just stomping around

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i retract my previous statement.

But you know you hate us and like seeing us squirm

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I hate when the term "vote" is used I know it sounds nazi-ish, but I really don't have to ask permission from anyone. Not even the moderators. I usually do, at least from the mods, because they would have to deal with it. However, fizz is moderating this forum, and I take full responsibility for it. If someone decides to ruin it, it'll be deleted, and members will be banned.

I understand what you mean about having it for JUST snakes... but the point wasn't to add an animal forum. The point was to add a snake forum.

Now it'll be all "look at my picture of Floofy!" instead of a concentrated discussion. Whatever. To me, it's the same as having a DSM forum on HondaHookUp.com.

Comment

man, im so full of good ideas that its ridiculous.
              but seriously, fizzbob has been around since way back in the day and he knows more than 95% of the rest of the board about cb7's and merkurs, and i dont have a problem with deev showing an og some love.
              word to your mothers, respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                If someone decides to ruin it, it'll be deleted, and members will be banned.
                does that include posting pictures of your dick and and talking about how its the biggest and best snake in the world?

Comment

i dont see a problem with it...itll be more productive than the noobie forums imo...i wanna learn bout snakes and animals..but i dont feel like joining another forum ya kno...if it flops..it flops..it doesnt hurt anybody...and when fizzbob actually wants to help peopole...take advantage of it haha jk

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                    i dont see a problem with it...itll be more productive than the noobie forums imo...i wanna learn bout snakes and animals..but i dont feel like joining another forum ya kno...if it flops..it flops..it doesnt hurt anybody...and when fizzbob actually wants to help peopole...take advantage of it haha jk

that fizz is such a dick
                    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

but ppl post pics of their dogs/cats in the OT forum, thats what its there for. Why should snakes be different? Would that not be like making an H22 only forum?? And im not sayin fizz isnt important to this site, i just think it may snowball into that. Im happy with the change to Animal Forum.

Im not fighting or trying to start anything, i just thought that since it wouldnt/didnt appeal to everyone, it shouldnt have been made. I know i may sound asshole-ish, but this is a site soley for cb7's. Any kind of Other Automotive or anything not CB-related was to go into the OT forums. IMO, i wouldve welcomed fizz's snakes in the OT forums just as much and everyone elses dogs/cat threads.

Comment

i believe deev changed it to animal forum...man jus let it go lol...but on the real i kno where your coming from..the forum could turn into something big...or it could fizz out/..no pun intended...its good to do something different ya know

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          but ppl post pics of their dogs/cats in the OT forum, thats what its there for. Why should snakes be different? Would that not be like making an H22 only forum?? And im not sayin fizz isnt important to this site, i just think it may snowball into that. Im happy with the change to Animal Forum.

Im not fighting or trying to start anything, i just thought that since it wouldnt/didnt appeal to everyone, it shouldnt have been made. I know i may sound asshole-ish, but this is a site soley for cb7's. Any kind of Other Automotive or anything not CB-related was to go into the OT forums. IMO, i wouldve welcomed fizz's snakes in the OT forums just as much and everyone elses dogs/cat threads.

NOTHING appeals to everyone.....as for it being soley for cb7s, well, you negated a few established parts of the forum already (OT, other automotive, etc)......i see your point, but it's been said about other sections before and they are still here......just not a big deal really, a change of pace because for those of us who have been here since day one, it's the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER......same questions, same posts, same types of people, etc.........just something different
                          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Good Idea IMO.

Comment

I agree with you on the repetiton. ive been here 6+ months and im already seeing some of the same questions, so that i will agree with. I just think, that in playing fairly to everyone, it shouldnt have been for snakes only. Im ok with the animal forum. But if we were gonna do something new, why not get a true OT forum where literally, anything goes? That wouldnt fly cuz of racial/religious slurs, etc. Or something like a Hobby Forum. Like what people do that isnt work or CB7 related? That sounds kinda cool. That way people can post anything from RC cars, to instruments to, yes, even snakes. But then where do you draw the line between pet and hobby? Ya see what i mean. If this does stick around, the rules should be loose then tightened. That way, everybody gets a feel for how things are supoosed to be.

Comment

Should have just left it snake forum. Much cooler than just animal forum.

It was coming, though... buncha fuckin' morons gonna complain about everything. Now we're gonna have the "Animal Forum" full of fucking STUPID ASS SHIT like hamsters, fuckin' *** puffy little dogs and shit like that.

Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X