Check out my St. Bernard Pups!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out my St. Bernard Pups!!!

The first one is Samantha, she is 2 yrs old, 135 lbs. The second one is Max, my wife and I think he is about 1 1/2 years old (rescued him from animal control) he weighs almost 150 lbs. and still growing...he won't stop Now try to imagine seeing these guys heads sticking out each side of a lowered CB7...it is quite funny...(yes they fit)

"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
    ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
    US Navy Electrician
    Contact me if you need help on the side.
    '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
    '01 Civic LX
    '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

holy crap!!! those are the biggest dogs i've ever seen. the look like they're bundles of fun.

Comment

looks like their head is bigger than yours, lol, pics of the beasts sticking out the side of the cb

cool dogs
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
        looks like their head is bigger than yours, lol, pics of the beasts sticking out the side of the cb

cool dogs
        I'll see if I can get a pic or two...they are hard to get to stand still for too long.

Originally posted by tunerman
        holy crap!!! those are the biggest dogs i've ever seen. the look like they're bundles of fun.
        They are more fun than you can imagine...but if anyone here who dosen't have experience with giant dogs and may plan on getting one, the ratio of humans to dogs are one adult human (two if you weigh less than 160 lbs.) one giant dog. I weigh 240 lbs. and Max can pull me like I'm a tube sock tied to his collar.
        "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
        ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
        US Navy Electrician
        Contact me if you need help on the side.
        '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
        '01 Civic LX
        '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

Working...
        X