Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Apexi WS2 exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apexi WS2 exhaust

is this the cheapest and best exhaust out there in the market? i've seen a lot of people saying that its really good.
    Team DFTFC
    Northern Virginia 703

its very popular. and the price is very good too.

If you had searched, you would have found that:

some people complain the midpipe sits a bit low, and that its not stainless steel.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ooohh, ok, thanks, yeah, i should have searched earlier.
      Team DFTFC
      Northern Virginia 703

Comment

yea my only complaint is that it scrapes often cause it does hang kinda low...but i love it
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

My only complaint about it is how big the damn can is and how far it hangs down under the car....

- Rob -
          92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
          85 Toyota 4Runner
          1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
          2008 HD 1200N
          2009 HD 883N

Comment

yeah i too will chime in how low the resonator hangs and i'm at stock height on 14s right now. i'll measure how low it will be again when i switch to the alloy 15 rims.

I'll aslo agree how good it sounds.

Comment

Cheapeast? Isn't it around 500 dollars? If you look around its definitely not the cheapest. But in my opinion it's the best, so you've gotta make your choice. I've heard it in person and it sounds great.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

i got mine for only 415 with free shipping. Impatient as i was, i should have just paid for shipping.

Comment

300 shipped off Ebay.

- Rob -
                  92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

It's probably the cheapest you'll find for quiet performance. The low hanging and non-stainless construction, as well as the huge can, are a drawback... but it's one of the best you can find for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      It's probably the cheapest you'll find for quiet performance. The low hanging and non-stainless construction, as well as the huge can, are a drawback... but it's one of the best you can find for the price.
                      Yep I remember having that talk with a couple people from the meet the weekend. if you live in a area where they throw down salt in the winter don't get it. you'll have issues with it rusting out in a couple years.
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                      X