Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Intersection lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intersection lights...

I've been told that the intersection lights (the square fog lights on the sides of front bumper) are the same as OEM fog lights from Caddy's... Were they an option in Japan/Europe? Could I order them from Honda? If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know... Thanks...

Kenny
    Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo
    I've been told that the intersection lights (the square fog lights on the sides of front bumper) are the same as OEM fog lights from Caddy's... Were they an option in Japan/Europe? Could I order them from Honda? If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know... Thanks...

Kenny

-There not the same as the ones from Cadillac’s. There the same concept but not the same part. Just look at the ones on the Cadillac and you can tell a big cosmetic difference.

-They were for a fact an optional part for Japanese CB Accords, not sure about European CB Accords.

-You can’t order them from Honda since they weren’t available for our cars here in America. Off topic: You can order 1994-1997 model intersection lights in U.S.A. but there also totally different shape from our model Accords = )

-Just get yourself 30 post and check out the for sale section, they pop up here and there. Plus they also pop up on eBay once in awhile.

- Hope that helps, later.
    Hi

Comment

^^^ You pretty much summed it up bud..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Right on... I really appreciate it... I've already got my hands on a rear fog light... I believe it goes on the drivers side... As far as the intersection lights, when I do get them... When I wire them, do they blink with the turn signal, do they alternate, or do they just stay solid?

Comment

You can order 1994-1997 model intersection lights in U.S.A.
          I didnt know that (O__o)!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Right on... I really appreciate it... I've already got my hands on a rear fog light... I believe it goes on the drivers side... As far as the intersection lights, when I do get them... When I wire them, do they blink with the turn signal, do they alternate, or do they just stay solid?
            Well most of the folks have it running with their brake light as well park light via a switch.

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Well most of the folks have it running with their brake light as well park light via a switch.

I might just do that to mine.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

rear fog

a buddy of mine had an cb imported from japan . his rear fog light stayed on with his tail lights {no flashing} but it was brighter than his tail lights. wish i still had photos. he REALY RICED IT OUT. worse than mine.he moved out west somewhere . AZ i believe.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

As far as the intersection lights, when I do get them... When I wire them, do they blink with the turn signal, do they alternate, or do they just stay solid?

ıntersectıon lıghts requıre a relay to truly work. They are supposed to stay on solıd so you can see the corner you are about to take.

you can use the 87-89 nıssan maxıma relay labeled cont. corner lamp
                  here ıs the cb7tuner lınk for ıt

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=maxima+relay

good luck!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                    I didnt know that (O__o)!
                    Yup yup, here is an example of an "OEM" USDM Honda Accord light side intersection light on ebay with part number:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LIGHT...3286.m20.l1116
                    Hi

Comment

I want to thank all you guys for your help... So are the 94-97 USDM intersection lights the same as the EDM/JDM 90-93 ones? The intersection lights I've seen on members' rides on here seem more square to me... I dunno... I've tried to find a Stanley site because I haven't found any for sale so I was going to go straight to the manufacturer to see about ordering some... I went through the same thing when I was looking for uellow fogs for my CRX... But I never did, and still haven't found a Stanley web site or anything... Hopefully I'll have my posts up enough in the next week so I can get on the For Sale forum here and see whats floating around...

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                        I might just do that to mine.....
                        Me too

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Me too
                          you could always do what I did.

I ran a wire with an in-line fuse to the power cable to my fogs and tapped it there. That way when my front fogs are on my rear fog was on
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I want to thank all you guys for your help... So are the 94-97 USDM intersection lights the same as the EDM/JDM 90-93 ones? The intersection lights I've seen on members' rides on here seem more square to me... I dunno... I've tried to find a Stanley site because I haven't found any for sale so I was going to go straight to the manufacturer to see about ordering some... I went through the same thing when I was looking for uellow fogs for my CRX... But I never did, and still haven't found a Stanley web site or anything... Hopefully I'll have my posts up enough in the next week so I can get on the For Sale forum here and see whats floating around...
                            Nooooo, did you read my first post on here:

"-You can’t order them from Honda since they weren’t available for our cars here in America. Off topic: You can order 1994-1997 model intersection lights in U.S.A. but there also totally different shape from our model Accords = )"

So the 94-97 models are different from our 90-93 model intersection/side lights.
                            Hi

Comment

I wanted to get some of the intersection lights but i thought, why go through so much trouble. i decided to save up money so i can go for the H22A swap.

Comment

Working...
                              X