Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ebay Lowering Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Lowering Springs

Ok so i see these springs on ebay and they are real cheap. Then i look at some tein springs and they are like 150 bucks. What are the downfalls of the ebay springs and would it be a waste of 20 bucks to buy those and install. I dont mind a bumpy ride im just looking for a good look. If not any suggestions on the most low cost springs that would be of ok quality? Thanks
    1991 Accord Ex F22a4 Daily Driver
    1992 Acura Integra LS B18c swap
    1994 Civic Dx Gsr swap

Ride is going to be bouncy, they can fail, If you have stock struts ANY lowing springs will sooner than later blow them.

The only good thing that comes out of it is the look.
    wat?

Comment

Tein S-Techs on ebay may or may not be fakes. Alot of fakes are floating on ebay.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i wouldnt get them, unless you plan on getting a new setup very soon after. i have them on my cb7 and they are already tearing up suspension pieces. i already needed all new ball joints before i put them on and the coilovers just made it worse.

work in progress..

Comment

I got new Eibach Sportlines for 120 shipped on e bay. Don't cheep out. Get the real stuff, you will be 1000X happier in the long run. Just keep shopping till someone good comes along.

Comment

sounds good i most likely will just buy some tein springs from my local performance shop!
            1991 Accord Ex F22a4 Daily Driver
            1992 Acura Integra LS B18c swap
            1994 Civic Dx Gsr swap

Comment

When you buy Tein Springs , take note on this.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/index.html

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                When you buy Tein Springs , take note on this.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/index.html

good to know mine are not fake........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

150 isnt bad i pick up my sprint springs for 141 its saids 2.25 but we all know sprint will fit like 2.5

Comment

Search before you post
                    Search before you buy
                    here you go http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/search.php?searchid=2431281
                    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

I would save up for the tein springs rather than knockoffs...

your ride could be really bouncy and the spring rates could way off..

Comment

Originally posted by chriscopenhaver
                        Ok so i see these springs on ebay and they are real cheap. Then i look at some tein springs and they are like 150 bucks. What are the downfalls of the ebay springs and would it be a waste of 20 bucks to buy those and install. I dont mind a bumpy ride im just looking for a good look. If not any suggestions on the most low cost springs that would be of ok quality? Thanks
                        Are you going to trust your life and everyone else on the road on some $20 springs from ebay? Really, think about it.
                        Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

not true at all, i own BOMZ racing coil overs with KYB shocks. I had this set up for over a year. Ride is not bouncy and its completely stiff. The bouncy part is your shocks are blown or worn out. You can use a $300 coil over and you have worn shocks your car will still bounce. It matters on how good ur shocks are.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod
                            not true at all, i own BOMZ racing coil overs with KYB shocks. I had this set up for over a year. Ride is not bouncy and its completely stiff. The bouncy part is your shocks are blown or worn out. You can use a $300 coil over and you have worn shocks your car will still bounce. It matters on how good ur shocks are.
                            Yes but no. If your springs are shitty you will bounce.
                            wat?

Comment

Working...
                            X