Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wiper Arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiper Arm

I'm trying to get my wiper blade arm off to paint it, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get the confangled thing off, Iv'e taken the bolt off and the arm doesn't seem to want to come off, i've searched google, searched the site and come up with nothing. Could anybody help me out here?
    "Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."

nevermind guys i found a thread....my bad

Comment

where is the thread..ima need help as well????

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Brad92accord
        where is the thread..ima need help as well????
        it's realtively easy, once the bolt is off the wiper arm, make sure the wiper arm is straight, then pull up. makeing sure the arm is straight with the bolt is the key and it will slide off, i did this to go from a dual blade to a single blade on my ride, lol dont know if it works yet since I need the wiper motor relay
        I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

i would think about powdercoating over paint. i've had mine powdercoated white for about 2 yrs now and they still look as good as they day i got them done. its well worth the extra money...

"I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=wiper+blade

I just painted mine with rustoleum and they seem to be fine, have to wai tand see how it holds up though

Comment

Bah. I took some BBQ black paint and sprayed them. I didn't even bother to sand and they still look great. its been only a year though.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                Bah. I took some BBQ black paint and sprayed them. I didn't even bother to sand and they still look great. its been only a year though.
                black paint covers a little better than white. when white wiperarms chip they look really half assed

"I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

Comment

Ok, I need to do this ASAP cause my wiper arms look terrible. But now I'm stuck, I see that OnBBS17s said that he use BBQ black paint to do his and it came out fine. I got a can of Black Krylon BBQ paint form when I Blackhoused my headlights but I also got a can of Dupli-Color Black Trim Paint from when I refinished my side moldings, i see its for use on metal to. Witch one should I use???

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

The BBQ paint I assume will be more flat where as the trim probably has some gloss to it.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Thats wut I was leaning more so towards, the trim paint does have a lil gloss to it. BBQ it is then. Thanx

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

I wanted to go with the flat matte black look so i just used rustoleum black, came out great, didn't even sand, seems to be holding up fine, its already been through rain and also my grill i used to same can of paint and it's held up great

Comment

Working...
                        X