Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

double din pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double din pics

does anybody have any?????

which looks better: double din or single motorized one?

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Here's my man's setup--->jdm_inspired.

Only YOU can be the judge whether it looks good or not.

Trev.
    RETIRED...

Comment

I like the double din look....it does not block any controls. Also the ones that tilt gives you better angles and a clean look, as opposed to the flip out that is mighty bulky and blocks controls (temp nobs, etc.) Also, it is easier to make a fraud cover to keep it consealed
      GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

thanx guys......dd looks good

i'll have to find one now......any suggs.??? under 800 prefered

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by cleanjdm View Post
          thanx guys......dd looks good

i'll have to find one now......any suggs.??? under 800 prefered
          And of good quality??

Hmmm, that will be a tough one. May need to dish out more bills.

Alpine and Clarion are my top ones.

Trev.
          Last edited by new_beginnings; 07-01-2008, 11:42 AM.
          RETIRED...

Comment

i like the pioneer AVIC-Z3 myself cuz its got gps and a 30 gig hardrive upgradeable to 60 gig's
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
              i like the pioneer AVIC-Z3 myself cuz its got gps and a 30 gig hardrive upgradeable to 60 gig's

Never was a Pioneer fan, but will say this unit is a good choice as well.
              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                wow 30 gb imagine what you can put it!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

i just bought the kenwood dnx5120. i hate kenwood normally but i fn love this double din.

i also recommend the avic d3 and z3. only drawbacks with the pioneers is the ipod interface works fantastic unless u wanna watch video you have to manually play it. my kenwood plays it directly through the screen.

do your research before purchasing. the kenwood comes with a cage so you dont need a dash kit, i had to cut a lil bit behind the dash to fit the cage but other than that it was a simple install. the pioneers dontcome with a cage so you will most likely need to buy a dash kit for proper fitment.

Member Ride Facebook
                  XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                  SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                  For Sale Thread

Comment

Well.....if you wanna do it real BIGISHERLY...........I suggest that Apline Sensitive Touch Screen. http://www.abt.com/product/29072.html?source=froogle Thats what I'm saving up to put in.......whatever I get. Hell, I might even hook it up to a battery in a bookbag and carry it around with me...lol. Later.
                    GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

I'd say the pioneer Avic-z3 would be my choice... But that won't be found for under $800 to my knowledge.... the D3 isn't too bad and you can find them for about 600-800 now
                      Myspace.com/bobster3825

Comment

love the chrome rims gives ur car that heavy look

96 Impala SS fund:$300
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=86795

Comment

theres my kenwood dnx5120. shits badass! i love it. normally i hate kenwood stuff but this screen is ill. i wanted to get an avic d3 but my store discontinued them and we had one of these so i said F it and went for it. im happy i did. word on the street is that we are gonna be carryin the z3 eventually so when that happens im tradin my kenwood in for the psp and upgrading! haha, bein an employee kicks ass for warranties.

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

go with the DD.. the flip out like one guy said blocks things....and for the price range look up the Phase Linear or Jensen...they are cheap and no problems very popular for the money...touch screen too..

Comment

Double din's look really nice, flip up get in the way
                              Amablejay

Comment

Working...
                              X