Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Clear Tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Tails

Is it just me or is this posting http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...em350075822548
    have the keyhole in the wrong light?

i think it does...but unless its for a cb in another country. or the pics are upside down and the tailights are for a 92-93 coupe, but someone told me that they didnt make red/clears for coupes and if it was for a 92-93 coupe, the reverse lights are in the wrong place.

maybe it will fit a 92-93 coupe with some little modifications.
    Last edited by Chicano2005; 07-06-2008, 02:41 PM.

Comment

lol, nice. Looks like they messed up on that one.

Comment

I actually inquired about those tail lights before I bought mine. The guy told me that the key hole is on the drivers side. If you go to www.k2motor.com, they have red/clears there... that's where I got mine, excellent customer service, fast shipping and I think mine were like 89 bux shipped, which is comparable to the Ebay ones.

Here's the link to the ones I bought.

http://www.k2motor.com/lt-acd904rpw.html

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          I actually inquired about those tail lights before I bought mine. The guy told me that the key hole is on the drivers side. If you go to www.k2motor.com, they have red/clears there... that's where I got mine, excellent customer service, fast shipping and I think mine were like 89 bux shipped, which is comparable to the Ebay ones.

Here's the link to the ones I bought.

http://www.k2motor.com/lt-acd904rpw.html
          AWesome! Thanks for the linky! So they do have the locks on the other side! Wow! That woulda been a headache!

Comment

it is a mirror image. ebay loves doin that. they stole one of nor-cal's meet pics and mirrored it cus mine had the lights that they wanted to sell LOL

Originally posted by kc8enb07
            does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST View Post
              it is a mirror image. ebay loves doin that. they stole one of nor-cal's meet pics and mirrored it cus mine had the lights that they wanted to sell LOL
              Really? Do you mean ebay itself or the seller? Thats a shame.

Comment

to me it looks like the picture is upside down, ive got an ex sedan and the lights are different than mine, but my keyhole is on the right. you'd think they would photograph the light right side up though? when you say they mirrored it is it so they and post it without copyrights being violated or what?

Comment

Originally posted by speed_freak03 View Post
                  to me it looks like the picture is upside down, ive got an ex sedan and the lights are different than mine, but my keyhole is on the right. you'd think they would photograph the light right side up though? when you say they mirrored it is it so they and post it without copyrights being violated or what?
                  NO they are not 92 lights upside down. the key hole appears to be on the left because its a mirror image. and I think they mirror it for no apperant reason

Comment

Originally posted by ampao View Post
                    Really? Do you mean ebay itself or the seller? Thats a shame.
                    a seller on ebay that mirrored it to suit his page layout. not this specific seller

Comment

best thing to do is to buy from a legit company some of the ebay stuff may be a scam. check their seller history. k2motors.com is good. im not sure but i think andysautosport.com may be good too. any feedback on andys?
                      REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

beware watch what you buy from ebay a lot fo scamers out there that looks like a con artist trying to hoodwink you becareful

Comment

Working...
                        X