Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New face and body lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New face and body lift

well look at what we have here
    From this

To this
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Thats pretty sweet man! TSX retro I'm assuming? Looks pretty cool and forg are always a plus too! Just noticed the grill too, is it a DIY? looks nice in black!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

yeah...gutted grill...tsx retro, black turn signals, and painted..check the signiture for the retro process
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

1 word......SEXY!!!!
        Now drop that bitch!!!!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

in the near future..it is going to be dropped...I just needed to get to this point and not focus on this car for a while...I have plenty of stuff I need to take care of first
          tsx retrofit
          f22b dohc boosted
          custom gauges pods

Comment

sweet looking.

Comment

Originally posted by wis-accord View Post
              sweet looking.
              + slam and it would look great!

Comment

Nice, alot of changes. All you need now is just a little drop

yo tsx, here i come

Comment

thanks fellars
                  tsx retrofit
                  f22b dohc boosted
                  custom gauges pods

Comment

Polish those fogs and get a lip. But wait on the drop until you get a lip .
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

nice, i bet whole lot better at night, how come your bolt and green washers are not painted black

Comment

Dam, thats tight. How much did you spend on that retro fit? I just got rid of my Egay projectors. Wish I would have kept them. I might have to go get them back late tonight. real late.
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                        RIP

Comment

I still have to take them back out...because the leds keep blowing on me..so I bought some from our friends in china 20 blue for $11 or so and I'm going to rewire the halos with 12v leds
                          It cost me about 350 or so to do the retro
                          tsx retrofit
                          f22b dohc boosted
                          custom gauges pods

Comment

about time someone came and said something about my fogs...how in the hell do i polish it because I don't want to damage it...it is starting to flake

check out my signature and you will see the retrofit...that crap was alot of work..and painting a car is a bitch...my brother and did it ourselves...first times "EVER" my brother did the painted with some professonial guidance from a friend
                            Last edited by Gtseviper; 08-22-2008, 09:14 PM.
                            tsx retrofit
                            f22b dohc boosted
                            custom gauges pods

Comment

I didnt even notice the fog till someone said somthing about it, to busy looking at the retro fit. BTW nice fogs. I see a good future w/ this car
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X