Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lower grill DIY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lower grill DIY

I checked out the DIY for the main grill and it's awesome, but what about the lower grill? I have a 91 LX and have found lower grills online but if someone knows how to or has done a DIY lower grill then hook me up with some info dude. I work at Lowe's so it's not hard for me to get me hands on the needed materials if you know what I mean.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Lower grill, Where would you place it?, next to the fog lights?

93 SE
    Junked The 90 LX

Comment

Meshing the bumper looks tacky, imo.

Your better off just leaving the bumper alone unless you really want to.
      wat?

Comment

agreed. it looks fine the way it is.
        slap some jdm fogs and call it a wrap
        1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
        _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

only thing i did to the lower grille on my 93 is paint it black, got the idea from k chinnn, on here

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

yeah on my 91 ex bumper the people who owned it before me cut out the grill......looked horrible so i went to the j/y and got dx ones....but anyways just leave it alone get fogs and intersection lights(wish i had em
            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

I wouldnt do that..
              Viciouzkiddo

Comment

It's cool that some of you guys don't like the idea of meshing the lower grill, but I decided a while ago that I was gonna roll with it so I was wondering if anyone had diy'd it before I just bought an aftermarket kit. I've found the kits online before but there has to be a better/cheaper way to do it diy style!
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

If you do mesh the grill in the bumper paint it black and it will look MUCH cleaner then shiney aluminum mesh down there. Thats just ricey imo. If you wanna do it atleast paint it black, thats all I'm sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    It's cool that some of you guys don't like the idea of meshing the lower grill, but I decided a while ago that I was gonna roll with it so I was wondering if anyone had diy'd it before I just bought an aftermarket kit. I've found the kits online before but there has to be a better/cheaper way to do it diy style!
                    please dont.you'll regret it..

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I did it because I had holes cut out for piaa fogs then put in oem fogs. It left these nasty holes and decided to cut the whole grille out. End result was i didn't like it much and just bought a new bumper. I used this from lowes http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...054&lpage=none

Its a perfect length and you just need to counter bend it to match the vertical part of the grille next to the corner lights.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post

I did it because I had holes cut out for piaa fogs then put in oem fogs. It left these nasty holes and decided to cut the whole grille out. End result was i didn't like it much and just bought a new bumper. I used this from lowes http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...054&lpage=none

Its a perfect length and you just need to counter bend it to match the vertical part of the grille next to the corner lights.
                        i have those too!!the previous owner put some of those cheap autozone fogs in there and cut two big ass squares in my lower grill.but i just left them..they dont really bother me

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                        X