Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wire tuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wire tuck

ive been working on my tuck for a couple of days, would have posted earlier but wasent sure of where to post at, but here it is, so heres a pic of what the car looked liked before i started...it al started puttinf on a lip and blacking out the head lights.

this is the first day og what i got done...

this is the next day ...

now what i did today... took intake manifold out to get cleaned and painted...

intake manifold getting painted...

intake manifold completed...

engine when i started wireing the engine...

So thats what i have so far. any tips will help..

it would scare the shit out of me to do that.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Why are you running all that stuff through the glove? I put everything in the bumper and fender well liner.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

its not too bad.. and the only thing going behind the glove box is the fuse box,

Comment

alright all i did to day, i started to hide the injector wires and took the driverside fender off and some of the vacum hoses that im not using..

Comment

nice start is that your DD or you have another car to get places? as for me this is all i could do untill winter when i store the CB away i wouldnt attempt what your doin right now cause i need my car good luck keep us posted

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Man, would you look at all the wire. That would scare me too.

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

Originally posted by josh's_cb7 View Post
                Man, would you look at all the wire. That would scare me too.
                ya its not too bad but i also have some esperience in wiring, but the reason i posted the pics of the wire is because every post that i have seen dident have the pics of the wiring.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                  nice start is that your DD or you have another car to get places? as for me this is all i could do untill winter when i store the CB away i wouldnt attempt what your doin right now cause i need my car good luck keep us posted
                  wanna do mine?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

good luck with the tuck, take ur time. i wouldve just wire wheeled the intake manifold and misc parts on there

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                      wanna do mine?
                      you should see mine

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                        you should see mine
                        pics?

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

wanna do mine?
                          lol, i have a truck im driving right now, i just put that motor in it, not to long ago,

Comment

Originally posted by 91lxaccordkidd View Post
                            lol, i have a truck im driving right now, i just put that motor in it, not to long ago,
                            if i wasn't such a pussy i'd do it myself.. me and wiring dont mix

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

wanna do mine?
                              is the top of your radiator polished? i knda like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X