Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fogs in Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fogs in Grille

i was looking through facebook pics and i found a accord that had aftermarket fogs in the grille dose any one else have this and if so how hard was it i no they wont work like fogs but it will just add extra light maybe use for strobes later on

if you angle them right they will work for fogs man i want to do it with little ones like the rectangles
    back at it again

Comment

same that would look so clean like no fogs then like outta no where boom lights from behind the grille like a cop car

and i never thought about angling them

Comment

Originally posted by pikey_cb7 View Post
        same that would look so clean like no fogs then like outta no where boom lights from behind the grille like a cop car

and i never thought about angling them
        yup u angle them aso that u can use them all the time and get the full spectrum lights to they are better and jdmish lol
        back at it again

Comment

got turn signals in my grille

Comment

Originally posted by ali954 View Post
            got turn signals in my grille
            and hydrogen generator in the engine bay

your turn signals kinda close together, I would get confused if you were making turn in front of me

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
              if you angle them right they will work for fogs man i want to do it with little ones like the rectangles
              like those small one I saw from wal-mart.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

looks retarded
                to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

I had amber fogs in my first car years and years ago. Was an 83 accord hatch. Lights worked great. It was a few months after I bought the car before I realized they were there. I found two wires in the column so I put them together and BOOM. Lights.

GOT F?

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                    looks retarded
                    yup

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      yup
                      I concur

Comment

well its just a temporary thing as i have no turn signals in my bumper. my bro got the car down in florida and thought that you need turn signals in the front of your car. gotta look into that. i want to cut out my grille anyways.

Comment

If you look in my front bumper, I had yellow fogs as my turn signals... Just throwing it out at ya!

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                            looks retarded
                            Indeed.
                            wat?

Comment

if you have a mesh grille like me it will look normal lol cuz you can't see it lol
                              back at it again

Comment

Working...
                              X