Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Painting rims.....in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did u paint them? im gonna get some silver rims and i want to paint them white .

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
      u think that gap is bad mine is made w/ 14" steelies w/ hubcaps
      you should see mine with 14" steelies and my gold cappas!
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by mannix_10 View Post
        I am sticking with black and white for the car......calipers are black, hubs are black, lips are/will be black etc etc...

Started on one rim today as its a lengthy process only having 1 jack for the car. Used dark grey Super Etch Primer underneath, then matt black to finish it. Mum said she hates it. She'd rather the silver, but the silver was all scraped up and looked shiate. Tell me what you think

Polish that lip, 2" drop at least and legend lip will flow nice with your cb

Comment

I personally prefer the silver. I agree that the black makes the wheels look smaller.
          2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
          1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
          1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
          1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
          1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
          1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
          1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Originally posted by mannix_10 View Post
            the car is high. i have kyb agx and ground controls sitting in my room from a year ago which i still havent put in. front will be dropped 3", back 2"
            Hurry up and install them! lol

Comment

lower and lip
              I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
              G-Square For Sale PM Me.
              Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

already got a coupe legend lip, needs repairing but i cant bothered, its only a minor split. as for the suspension, i guess in the next couple weeks its going in. also, some legend calipers there, was planning on doing the upgrade but can't get vigor rotors in aus so gonna have to do without them (damn $80US to get em shipped to AUS...)

had to get a new rubber sealer for the valve cover today as it was leaking oil....got the whole engine bay degreased and washed down too. looks schmick.
                Attached Files

Comment

as for the wheels looking smaller, couldnt give 2 shits......

how can i get the paint off the tyres? i tried some methylated spirits but didnt work...any hints?

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                    what size rim and what size tires?
                    17" rims, tyres...no idea, can't be bothered walking out and looking

Comment

sorry, also any suggestions on what i should do with lug nuts? spray em black? spray em red? spray em pink haha? leave em rusty silver (ewww)?

Comment

no1 you shoulda masked the tires off good so paint wouldnt got on them or taken the tires off.. but anyways i think the rims look better black i would paint the nuts black to or i wouldnt paint them because they will get hot and the paint will chip not unless you use .. 500 degree black or higher .. the n they shouldnt chip.. and most defentinly drop that accord .................................................. .............................

Comment

either one looks great...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

update from today, done 1 more rim. so 1 side is done. ran outta black paint so gotta go get some more, lots of etch primer left tho...kinda miss the silver already but up close they looked shiate
                            Attached Files

Comment

i'm gonna have to agree with Mum. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                                i'm gonna have to agree with Mum. later.
                                cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X