Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

intersection lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intersection lights

where can i buy itersection lights,

ebay or the classifieds after 30 posts.

use the search button cuz lots of threads like this where do i buy _____ pop up alot
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

thanxs

Comment

I bought mine OEM Honda through ebay. If you buy on ebay make sure the lights come with the control module. I see lots of lights and harnesses but no control modules. Without the module you won't be able to get the lights to work with the turn signals.

Comment

Yes make sure you get the relay.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

there is also away to do it without the harness you just use a maxima relay
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
              there is also away to do it without the harness you just use a maxima relay
              toyota soarers have intersection lights. as do holden statesmen pretige. im sure their wiring/harness/relay can be used, just change the plugs

Comment

there is a diy on the wiring of the maxima relay in the diy section

Here it is
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...tion+light+diy
                Last edited by sunburn; 01-11-2009, 12:15 AM.
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

good luck

R.I.P. 92 accord f22a6

Comment

headlamps

hey im having trouble putting in new head lamps and i cant figure out how to get them im my friend accidetally ran into the front of my car and i have to put them in and its frustrating me anyone here know how to do it?
                    Last edited by silentfox; 02-17-2009, 02:43 AM.
                    theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

Originally posted by silentfox View Post
                      hey im having trouble putting in new head lamps and i cant figure out how to get them im my friend accidetally ran into the front of my car and i have to put them in and its frustrating me anyone here know how to do it?
                      you have to take the bumper off to get to the bottom 2 bolts that hold the head light in . theres 2 on top , im sure you found them already .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by mannix_10 View Post
                        toyota soarers have intersection lights. as do holden statesmen pretige. im sure their wiring/harness/relay can be used, just change the plugs
                        True but theres nothing like the real thing..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                          ebay or the classifieds after 30 posts.

use the search button cuz lots of threads like this where do i buy _____ pop up alot
                          hey questino about that... im past 30 posts and it says i need a password to get into the classifieds whats up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Charrdcb7 View Post
                            hey questino about that... im past 30 posts and it says i need a password to get into the classifieds whats up with that?
                            Read the rules...the password is in there..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thanks XP !!!
                              theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

Working...
                              X