Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

2 Tone Interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Tone Interior?

My 93 LX has an ivory (maybe light gray) colored top half (headliner all the way to the dash and rear deck), and a blue bottom half (carpet, seats, dash, console, doors). Is this correct? Is there a way to decode the VIN and find out original colors? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sold!

Selling: F22A4(disassembled)

they are like that, mine has a light color on top and then the bottom is grey and dark grey.

Comment

From what I remember, all cb7's came with a tan/ivory vinyl type headliner, with another color interior

Comment

mine is black and gray 2 toned-kinda like it like that

Comment

^^^you're the lucky one...mine is burgundy on the bottom, then a tanish color for the pillars and my headliner is blk suede(done by me)

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

dont h8 on the maroon that int is nice once mint
            Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

tan and black interior for me

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Guess I will try my hand at applying some suede in the future. That should tie-in the interior and give it a custom look at the same time.

Sold!

Comment

Check out my luxury project I am working on in my sig for ideas. I am doing a 3 color interior. Black, cream, and tan. Right now it's not complete. All the maroon will be gone soon.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                  Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                  My member's ride

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at that earlier. That definetly needs to be in the DIY section, and maybe even a sticky in the beginners appearance. I think I might re-do the whole interior. Keep it blue, but use a lighter blue for the inlays and other details. Thanks.
                    Last edited by carlosamador16; 03-03-2009, 12:22 PM.

Sold!

Comment

mine is tan top, grey bottom, and abit of red

Comment

U said something about a diy.

I did a diy on mine, I dunno if u asked about doin a diy. But mines is sprayed blk, and I have grey vinyal( peel and stick, yes it works)

Ill post pics if u wanna take a look.

I'm proud of my diy.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i have a 91 se with black leather...i think im kinda lucky i just have to re-upholster the 2 front seats they r kinda beat

Comment

Mine's all tan except for the dash.
                            2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                            1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                            1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                            1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                            1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                            1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                            1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Originally posted by carlosamador16 View Post
                              my 93 Lx Has An Ivory (maybe Light Gray) Colored Top Half (headliner All The Way To The Dash And Rear Deck), And A Blue Bottom Half (carpet, Seats, Dash, Console, Doors). Is This Correct? Is There A Way To Decode The Vin And Find Out Original Colors? Thanks In Advance For All Your Help.
                              That Is How They Come Bro Customize Them If U Dont Like Em
                              BREATHonda

Comment

Working...
                              X