Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i need ideas and oppinions for rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need ideas and oppinions for rims

I have a 92 4dr its that maroon redish color and i dont know what color rims i should put on. heres some options i came up with

if you have any suggestions let me know lol

1.black with chrome lip
    2.white
    3.black with a lip the same color as the car
    4.chrome

oh and im feelin a 4,5,and 6 spoke wheel

chrome looks weird on the maroon colored cb7's

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by jimborob76 View Post
      I have a 92 4dr its that maroon redish color and i dont know what color rims i should put on. heres some options i came up with

if you have any suggestions let me know lol

1.black with chrome lip
      2.white
      3.black with a lip the same color as the car
      4.chrome

oh and im feelin a 4,5,and 6 spoke wheel

seriously?
      your going to post something this broad?
      there are hundreds of choices just look around, find something you like

Comment

Out of your choices, white. Black wheels are ugly and are everywhere. Chrome wheels are hard to pull off.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Go to some mfgs site, like this one: http://www.rotawheels.com/wheelcatalog.asp

Pick a model you like, check it's available in a suitable color, then shop around.

Really, only you can choose what you want on your car...

Comment

dave thanks that site is just what i needed

Comment

I like all black wheels and I also like black with a chrome lip
              Mr Honda has a maroon coupe with black wheels...

Check his thread...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131387
              Last edited by Clean_4th gen; 04-15-2009, 09:51 AM.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

lol dude you really have everything i want on my car on yours lol im jelious hahah but the car looks sick props to you my man and thanks

Comment

^^I had these sliver on my bourdeax red 93 cb and loved them, to bad their discountinued

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                  BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                  SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by jimborob76 View Post
                    lol dude you really have everything i want on my car on yours lol im jelious hahah but the car looks sick props to you my man and thanks
                    Are you talking about the red coupe I posted on your thread? If you are, that's Mr Honda's coupe but I also posted a link so you can check his thread...check it out! It's mad clean!
                    Last edited by Clean_4th gen; 04-15-2009, 10:10 AM.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I found a maroon sedan...

It belongs to ceelooboob...check it out
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=72267
                      Last edited by Clean_4th gen; 04-15-2009, 11:17 AM.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sports bronze on a maroon car for sure.

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think bronze would probably work well on Maroon too!

Get a photo of your car from the side and photoshop in some bronze rims to check it out

Comment

ok what about bronz on a bordeux red 92 cb? lol i just realized my car was bordeux red haha im dumb but like if you guys had a bordeux red accord what color rims would you go with???????

Comment

Ask the person who buys your clothes

Seriously though, it's such a personal item all I can do is recommend what I've already said above, find some rims you like and photoshop them onto your car if you're unsure.

Comment

Working...
                              X