Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels?

I stopped by a Honda dealer for a part today and saw this cb7. Around here, clean/well kept accords seem far and few between so my jaw just about dropped. (The picture doesn't do it justice, not to mention it was taken with a crappy camera phone.) I am curious as to what wheels these are. Figured you guys would know.

I'm sorry, I don't have my microscope on me now do you think you can upload some bigger pictures.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Off the top of my head looks like a older 14-15in wheel made by Fittipaldi or American Racing, something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
        I'm sorry, I don't have my microscope on me now do you think you can upload some bigger pictures.
        Haha, sorry. Those should be thumbnails. Click on them and they'll open up a larger window. Lemme know if I'm mistaking and Ill repost the pics.

Comment

looks like you're a fan of 5 spokes. If you want something similar and nicer looking, google some enkei rpo1s, 5zigen fn01rc, and rota slipstream.

if you want something 5 spoke and oem, you can try to find some OZ Rally edition wheels from a lancer or 5 spokes from a 98-02 accord.
          Last edited by ikayto; 05-08-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            looks like you're a fan of 5 spokes. If you want something similar and nicer looking, google some enkei rpo1s, 5zigen 5n01rc, and rota slipstream.

if you want something 5 spoke and oem, you can try to find some OZ Rally edition wheels from a lancer or 5 spokes from a 98-02 accord.

That I am! Wow, thank you so much for the response. By far the most help I've received of any post. Ill definitely check into those!

Comment

Those wheels look like fittipaldi Force...a 15x6" wheel made in
              the early nineties/late eighties....relatively light weight,
              and sold by alot of dealers to "jazz up" the imports that tended to come with
              hubacaps instead of alloys.....
              There are also other wheels that look similar to that:
              try here:
              http://www.accessories-honda.com

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                Those wheels look like fittipaldi Force...a 15x6" wheel made in
                the early nineties/late eighties....relatively light weight,
                and sold by alot of dealers to "jazz up" the imports that tended to come with
                hubacaps instead of alloys.....
                There are also other wheels that look similar to that:
                try here:
                http://www.accessories-honda.com
                Any idea of how tough it would be to come across a set of these?

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                  u need to click on picture. he used an image-hosting website.

Comment

Originally posted by 93ArcadiaCB7 View Post
                    Any idea of how tough it would be to come across a set of these?
                    Well u will really have to just keep a close on craigslist...
                    and visit your local wrecking yard....
                    Check ebay also....

Comment

Working...
                    X