Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bike Racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
    I pieced together one on yakima's site and it came up to a little over a grand.

I just needed the part #'s.
    Damn, too much! I can buy better things with that money or maybe a swap!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by jacOOLito View Post
      Wow thats a baller mod. Just fold your rear seats down and put the bike inside the trunk or better yet befriend someone who has a truck
      For real man! I can get a GOOD paint job with that money!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

so wait . . .
        how much have you guys paid for your bike racks ?
        i'm looking into getting one before this fall semester .
        i've looked at lins you guys have posted and they don't look to affordable . lol

you need to have a roof mount + a bike rack ? ( they're different items ? )

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
        - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

The pic posted there is of the old rack.

That one was a suction cup base and straps with hooks that went to the doors.

I used it for ALOT of shit.

The new rack is completly different. I got a set of Thule racks from the wreckers and just used the mounting points and bolted them to the rack. If ou can get Thule brackets off ANYTHING you can buy a "Fit Kit" to make them work with the CB for about $80 (mind you that was cdn, so it'l be less for yuou guys.

So yeah.... any Thule rack you can find it fine... just get the "fit kit" for our model.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
            so wait . . .
            how much have you guys paid for your bike racks ?
            i'm looking into getting one before this fall semester .
            i've looked at lins you guys have posted and they don't look to affordable . lol

you need to have a roof mount + a bike rack ? ( they're different items ? )
            I think so! But it's too expensive...if I were you I would spend the money on something else!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

BTW, both of mine are WAY older then me and were found in barns ...

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Here is his new bike rack...
                Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post

1990 Accord EX

Comment

mine cost me $200 used off of Kijiji...and it came with 3 bike attachments and ski attachments, plus other misc parts...

be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                    mine cost me $200 used off of Kijiji...and it came with 3 bike attachments and ski attachments, plus other misc parts...
                    Not bad! That's a steal!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sorry but Bike Rack = ***!!

lol....kidding Keep Up The Mods..

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                      1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                      1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

check out rackattack.com . they sell both thule and yack racks. they are not the cheepest but most of the time they run a 10% off and free shipping.
                        the thule i have has been on 4 or 5 cars so far. i bought it new for a 91 s10 in 91.

Comment

Originally posted by perdido420 View Post
                          check out rackattack.com . they sell both thule and yack racks. they are not the cheepest but most of the time they run a 10% off and free shipping.
                          the thule i have has been on 4 or 5 cars so far. i bought it new for a 91 s10 in 91.
                          Damn, you bought it in '91? Any pics?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

no i will get some up soon. it just the base rack. 58in cross bars 400xt foot pac and im using my old 4 runner mount kit works fine.

Comment

Rackattack ... thats the place I got a price for the "fit kit"

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Thanks for all the info! By the way, I'm not getting it to be trendy; I'm getting it to hold my bikes because I have a strap rack on the trunk and the bikes hit the ground whenever I go up a steep incline

Underground.Society
                                Originally posted by Deevergote
                                If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Working...
                                X