Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 Honda CB7 Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Honda CB7 Sedan

Hye guys and girls, at work we are sending a 1992 Honda Accord Sedan LX to the crusher next week.

But I have bee given the chance to pull anything off the car I would like with permission from my boss. Any suggestions? The Honda in question has evidence of fire on the hood, but there is no damage to the engine compartment or the surrounding area.

So I already have a small list complied:

Trunk Lid and Tails ( Thats going on my 90 CB7 Coupe!)
    Headlights and the side markers
    fenders
    bumpers
    power window switches
    the dash trim

Am I leaving anything out? Since I have a coupe, the doors and everything else are trash to me.

I would take out the front glass and also the front fenders if they arernt affected from the fire. I would save the doors, you never know if you can sell them or if youll have a sedan in a future. When i part cars i take out all i can if i have the time.

Comment

Does it have bumper lights?

It it does can you send em to me? Ill pay shipping, I dont have any lol.
      PSN
      Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
      2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
      2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
      1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
      1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Do you mean the Turn signals? cause there is no intersectio lights or fog lights on this CB7 sedan.

Comment

I need the lower control arms.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

How's the interior and color.. If you don't need them take then off and sell them
            from this

Comment

Its a blue interior...all of the inside door handles are busted. Its clean but its not clean clean.

I'll have to look at the control arms and see if the fire affected them.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                Hye guys and girls, at work we are sending a 1992 Honda Accord Sedan LX to the crusher next week.

But I have bee given the chance to pull anything off the car I would like with permission from my boss. Any suggestions? The Honda in question has evidence of fire on the hood, but there is no damage to the engine compartment or the surrounding area.

So I already have a small list complied:

Trunk Lid and Tails ( Thats going on my 90 CB7 Coupe!)
                Headlights and the side markers
                fenders
                bumpers
                power window switches
                the dash trim

Am I leaving anything out? Since I have a coupe, the doors and everything else are trash to me.
                Would this be free with exclusion of the shipping? If so i would gladly take a passenger door handle my brothers coupe broke off and now its a bitch to get in and out.

Comment

Working...
                X