Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wagon lips??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wagon lips??

so i am wonderin if there is such a lip that will fit a 91 wagon..without being too short on the sides or having to hack it in half to fit???
    was just thinkin bout gettin a regular bumper but i like the unique look of the 91 wagon bumper...

so i was checkin up after i posted this tread...so from what i gettin looks like a legend coupe lip should more than likely fit? and i'm guessin i must have a sedan legend lip cause the one i have is short on the sides...is that correct???

Comment

Correct.

Any CB7 lip will fit, the Legend lips, and even some CD5 lips will fit with modification. Probably even newer Accord lips and matbe even civic lips.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

If your legend lip is short then, yes, it is more than likely a sedan lip. Make sure you get the right year coupe lip or it wont fit. I am currently molding a legend lip that is off a newer coupe. It is too long so I have cut it in half to make it fit properly on my 92 wagon. I will have pics up in a few days.
        KDI CUSTOMS-AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY www.kdicustoms.com

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Correct.

Any CB7 lip will fit, the Legend lips, and even some CD5 lips will fit with modification. Probably even newer Accord lips and matbe even civic lips.
          well the thing is i dont want to have to cut anything in half and have to extend it... right now i have on a 92-93 lip and i had to cut and extend because my bumper is not the same as the coupes or sedans. i'm lookin for sometin that will just bolt up by heating n bending, without cutting and extending..if that makes since

Comment

You can aways check the front lip FAQ

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5360

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i did, but it doesnt cover the wagon bumper....

Comment

how bout a 94-95 front lip from a 5th gen??

Comment

check my mr
                  i have a cd5 lip

Comment

Originally posted by SOOicideWGN View Post
                    i did, but it doesnt cover the wagon bumper....
                    I don't think it will make that much different

Comment

damn thats a clean wag bro. aint that lip hella rare... and kinda pricy haha....

Comment

Originally posted by dfaulkner View Post
                        how bout a 94-95 front lip from a 5th gen??
                        yea i was prolly thinkin bout going that route...that or a legend lip...

Comment

I have a Prontry too.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by SOOicideWGN View Post
                            damn thats a clean wag bro. aint that lip hella rare... and kinda pricy haha....

Apparently CB3 has some for sale!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...12#post2161112

Comment

Working...
                            X