Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Valve Cover Painting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve Cover Painting?

So Im wondering is there a way to paint the valve cover say blue or white, I mean what the proper procedure to do this. Im also going to be painting the Honda Emblem White.

f22a6 motor. any help on it is great.

also maybe a b18 motor steps to?
    Looking For Some CB7Tuner sticker, No Credit Card to buy one. Anyone wanna give me for free?

Originally posted by Darkshowdo View Post
    So Im wondering is there a way to paint the valve cover say blue or white, I mean what the proper procedure to do this. Im also going to be painting the Honda Emblem White.

f22a6 motor. any help on it is great.

also maybe a b18 motor steps to?
    as for you valve cover the way that i have always done it is remove your cover use some good aircraft striper remove all paint maybe do a little sanding then just paint it the color of you choice there might be diy on it but not sure dont forget you may want to get a new cover and plug gaskets

Comment

found the diy here is the link
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=valve+cover

Comment

^^that link will help you a great deal! I took paint stripper to mine then after getting all the paint off there I primer it with the high temp paint (two coats), then did 3 coats of the paint I wanted. If you want that emblem a diff color after you've painted the valve color you want you can take paint thinner to the area you want a different color. Just make sure you tape everything off though good luck and happy painting

Originally posted by Juice21
        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
        Originally posted by GameChewer
        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by mitmouse66 View Post
          post some pictures of the final result

Comment

aight will do thanks everyone
            Looking For Some CB7Tuner sticker, No Credit Card to buy one. Anyone wanna give me for free?

Comment

just use a high heat primer then paint it what ever cover your heart desires

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
              And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
              Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

what color is your car???

Comment

Originally posted by EGHseries View Post
                  what color is your car???
                  frost white

Comment

don't forget to buy and install new gaskets

good luck

Jan
                    CB8-Tuner

Comment

what color you gonna do the VC?

Comment

Originally posted by 90_ACCORD View Post
                        read above i think he said frost white

Comment

Originally posted by 90_ACCORD View Post
                          Im going for frost white or Blue, Reason being im trying to find some spark plug wires that are white that will look good on it,

or maybe Blue Wires, White VC?

But yeh So Im going to be taking my VC off, painting it either white or Blue, then buff out the honda Icon, Change my Spark Plugs, and Wires, and my seals.

And clean my engine bay, cause i had a oil leak in the gasket area before, and i need to clean it out to get rid of the smell.

Comment

do it. itll look sick
                            before & after

Comment

Originally posted by Darkshowdo View Post
                              Im going for frost white or Blue, Reason being im trying to find some spark plug wires that are white that will look good on it,

or maybe Blue Wires, White VC?

But yeh So Im going to be taking my VC off, painting it either white or Blue, then buff out the honda Icon, Change my Spark Plugs, and Wires, and my seals.

And clean my engine bay, cause i had a oil leak in the gasket area before, and i need to clean it out to get rid of the smell.
                              check out ngk wires(blues).
                              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                              X