Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taillights

I got rid of my euro smoked taillights, after a month of having them on, they made me feel like i was a ricer haha.
    So I went to my local hobby shop and picked up some Tamiya transparent red paint.
    I painted them yesterday and installed them today.
    It looks very good, its like a flat shade of red, I like it cause other people that painted their tails use candy apple red so my red looks unique lol.
    Well I'll post up some pictures soon as i charge my camera.

Ok...

Comment

cool story bruh
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

pics or it didnt happen

Comment

hey i feel you on the having them look diffrent part, im actually working on my own one off design (havent seen anyone do this on any car) and didnt want to post this till i did mines first but i guess if someone can do em better than i....kudos to you but less yappin and more pics here ya go let me know if these would look good

im painting the taillights red (little darker than candy apple) then im gonna paint the rising sun IN candy red but these are just photoshoped and its not my car im just trying to find the best design and color for them.....all feedbacks welcome

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I prefer the first one.

The Rising sun to me is a little on the Try Hard side.

Just me tho.
            Rides:

Accord
            92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
            96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
            88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
            95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
            91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Ooooh...Special Edition...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
                I prefer the first one.

The Rising sun to me is a little on the Try Hard side.

Just me tho.
                i kno, thats why im trying to figure a way to put em on witout having them stand out, i want it to be one of those little details that only someone thats paying close attention will spot, the first pic i free hand the rising sun the second i cropped a picture but i made it too bright and i forgot to paint over the orange part in the housing....but like i said it was a idea that just beamed into my head but i wanted to get little feedback cus last thing i want is ricer taillights

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

If the last thing you want is ricer taillights then please don't do that.

Comment

I like the ones in the first picture, they look a little more discreet, plus that way it covers the orange/yellow part of the taillight for an all red look.

Comment

The first rising sun pictures look pretty good. I think that SI lights look the best on the CB7s

Comment

taillights are crack bro

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                          If the last thing you want is ricer taillights then please don't do that.
                          well thats why i want to make it look like a tint or something, cant really explain it but if i make them look like the first one it wouldnt look ricer (to my opinion) but to each their own right?

Originally posted by parko View Post
                          I like the ones in the first picture, they look a little more discreet, plus that way it covers the orange/yellow part of the taillight for an all red look.
                          yea discreet is what i want to go with, dont want them to be noticable unless i use my brake lights (or a night if you will)

Comment

my favorite tailights are still the red clears..i want to get a set here shortly...and DrSzSoLDIeR where did you get your Sportmaxx wheels?

Comment

stock or all red with white reverse ala Konigstiger....

shouldve bought those.... guess ill have to make my own.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Working...
                              X