Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Kaminari Front lip pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaminari Front lip pics?

Looked through the lip faq, through some MRTs and no luck. I have 1 pic but it's really low quality, white car white background. Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.kaminari.com/catalog/16

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

pretty gross lookin

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        Yeah, that's the largest pic I can find.

What's so gross about it? Looks a lot like the type R lip on the 5th gens.

Comment

http://www.kaminari.com/honda-accord-air-dam-pur-1992

only 99 dorru!

Comment

it's on sale!

and urethane interesting.

Comment

So, still looking for pics.

Comment

my photoshop based on the wagon lip

Comment

if i had the money, i'd be getting it. maybe if they still have it during xmas break...no wait i have to save up for spring break...but i want the lip...but cancun will be way worth it...but the lip is pretty rare will last more than a week...but the boooooobies...mmm, boobies.

i love winning an arguement with myself

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

it's so thin lol.

Comment

I dont know, it's PUR, better than ABS. I really want to get a lip (not a legend lip if i can help it), and this one is as much as most any other lip I can find. Plus it's actually made for the 9293 bumper.

Comment

buy it, it's about $156 shipped. If it was thicker i'd buy it.

Comment

Kaminari parts are awesome. Kaminari and Erebuni. The two companies that have the best looking kits for our cars, IMO... or at least did.

Comment

My concern is that it's not actually a lip, but an entire bumper cover. They're advertising it as a lip, and the other ones are listed as fiberglass. I would never want a bodykit. I'm just hoping it's actually a lip similar to the xenon and sigma lips.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X