Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

projectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

projectors?

http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/ser...TOR-HID/Detail

Has anyone used these?

They appear to be a drop in retro??
    Im trying to get some more info...

any help is greatly appreciated
    nate

Click it.... You know you wanna
    Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

these look pretty bad ass if you ask me

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
      these look pretty bad ass if you ask me
      Thats what im saying and the site says they go into any car with correct aiming and stuff... I wanna know the quality and how hard the retro is. They seem to almost be a bolt in type thing. unlike the TSX or other retros ive seen

Comment

it looks like you may have to take the glass or plastic cover off of your headlights and bolt in the projector through the original hole for the oem headlight, looks like it.

Rip It Up
        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
          it looks like you may have to take the glass or plastic cover off of your headlights and bolt in the projector through the original hole for the oem headlight, looks like it.
          Yeah thats what im thinking if thats the case i want them! if they are ok quality

Comment

for $235 you can buy the nice ebay headlights for half that and then still get tsx projectors to retro in. that cutoff looks about like the ebay lights right outta the box
            Members Ride sold...
            I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

you could try to fit them into these (if they wouldnt already)
              http://www.octanemotorsports.com/90-...l?osCsid=f900a

shouldnt be that hard to do i think

Comment

try em out mang...im curious to see how they would look..lokks like a good idea planned out in my mind but i want to see a finished product of this. like i said try it out mang and post up some pics...be a pioneer and lead the way haha

Comment

Haha yeah im considering it... but suspension overhaul is taking up the budget right now... I will prolly try a retrofit in march

Comment

The cutoff on those is mad nasty. I wouldnt fuck with them honestly.
                    Big fat waste of money. GO HERE They have good deals for GOOD products.
                    If you use the kit builder and buy the "scratch and dent" items like I did
                    you can put a kit together for like 100$

Theretrofitsource.com

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                      The cutoff on those is mad nasty. I wouldnt fuck with them honestly.
                      Big fat waste of money. GO HERE

Theretrofitsource.com
                      What is all this talk of a cutoff i dont get the headlight techno lingo hah

Comment

That site rocks now my favorite headlight place lol.. The tsx guys for 200 is a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by 91kid View Post
                          What is all this talk of a cutoff i dont get the headlight techno lingo hah
                          Its a feature built into HID projectors that limits how high the beam can spread... eliminates the light from blinding oncoming traffic.
                          91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
                          My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
                          That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
                          Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

yes. And when projected onto a nearby wall you get this:
                            (My car Retro with S2k Projectr from TRS)

Comment

Working...
                            X