Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Which Tail Lights!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Tail Lights!!

OK, so I just got new rims, and I am currently installing TEIN Super Street Coilovers to drop my ride... Next I want to replace the stock tail lights.... here is my car now:

I am leaning twords the JDM Black since it will match my tint and rims... but the red/clear look clean and here are the possible options:

Anyone have these on your cb7 already that can share pics to help me decide?

That "JDM" tail lights are fake as hell....they are tails but not "JDM"

Just get red/clears for a cleaner and more stock looking tails...IMHO.

Comment

Those are not JDM fool. Not even a little bit.
      but do what you want with your car. its yours lol

Comment

On a white CB, red/clears get my vote.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

wow, thanks for the quick responses. I knew those weren't real JDM, but i put them on there cause it will match my black rims/dark tint...

but that said i like the red/clear cause they look clean

Comment

Red and CLear is the way to go, imo.

Comment

Go jdm black , euro and gun metal then I will kidnap you and make you suffer by being fed to the kittehs.

Red/Clear all day!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Red and clear please! IMO. But its your car so at the end do what will make you happy

Comment

I go for the RED AND cleearrrr....THAT'S MY VOTE
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Every single aftermarket taillight made for CB's are wack as hell. All except the 50/50's and of course the stocks. If u put anything else on ur shit ur trippin. And u will prolly get flamed up for it. And by the way, is that a pic of back end of ur actual car? If so, for whatever reason u gotta coupe trunk so ur choices of aftermarket tails are extremely limited if non existent.

Comment

red clears have my vote

Originally posted by visualpoet
                      some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

i would go for "fake" jdm one or the clear red
                        nice ride BTW. keep it clean

Comment

That is not a pic of the rear of my car. Mine is a '92 LX sedan with stock body. I think I'm going with red/clear and then using that vht nightshade spray 1 light coat.

I was looking thru the forums and saw blackcb7 90-91 with a very lightly tinted tail.

I think it looks awesome.

Thank you all for your help! Getting my coilovers next week! I'm excited...

Comment

Originally posted by Guipower View Post
                            i would go for "fake" jdm one or the clear red
                            nice ride BTW. keep it clean
                            Thank you! My grandpa was the original owner (i was the first passenger to sit in it at 5 years old haha) he picked me up every day from school in it. Anywho, he put it in his will to go to me and I'm trying to fix it up really nice... I love that car!

Comment

Definitely either red/clear or stay stock. But if you like the others it's your opinion. You're gonna love the Tein though. It's what I got on mine and it rides WAY NICE! It'll be one of the best upgrades you make to your car.

'92 Accord DX

Comment

Working...
                              X