Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fog lights

whats up every one i have a 91 dx and i was wondering if all the wires are already there for the fog lights and if so are the connected i ask that because i have wires for the rear speakers but there no connected so are they there and connected fore the foglights?

No, there is no wire harness for the fogs already in your car, you are going to have to find a harness if youwant to get fogs...or just make one...

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

ebay harness thats all you need, they are cheap and they are good. i have this set with my jdm fogs, no cutting, no nothing, just wire em and stick switch on dash and enjoy your fogs

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i got a wiring harness for my fogs from pep boys lol for 6$ with a switch and it works fine.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
        My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
          i got a wiring harness for my fogs from pep boys lol for 6$ with a switch and it works fine.
          Nice!!! And awesome sig by the way... I might try and go with those lude fogs...a member here has em and they look pretty nice.. Perks are their cheaper, not nearly as rare as cb7 fogs 91/93 and it looks good..

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

hey 91dxaccordcb7, i dont mean to whore your thread but i have a quick question to any who looks at this thread. i have a 91 accord coupe, and i found a guy who will sell me his 9293 JDM fog light assembly with the switch. now the question, will they fit on my car with out changing the bumper or what will i need to do. and i dont think it comes with the fog light wiring harness, just the amber blinkers, brackets, fogs, and switch. please help!

Comment

Originally posted by sepulveda87 View Post
              9293 JDM fog light assembly with the switch. now the question, will they fit on my car with out changing the bumper or what will i need to do. and i dont think it comes with the fog light wiring harness, just the amber blinkers, brackets, fogs, and switch. please help!
              Make your own thread next time, or PM an older member.
              Anyways, if they are 92-93 JDM fog lights, they will not fit your 90-91 bumper. You'll have to buy a 92-93 bumper if you want it to work. However, the 92-93 JDM foglights are EXTREMELY rare. If you get your hands on this set, it's probably worth it to get a junkyard 92-93 front bumper for < $30 and call it a day.

And yeah, of course you'll need a harness. Look at the posts above. One guy got a Pep Boys harness for $6. If you're willing to pay top dollar for JDM foglights, whats wrong with spending a little more to get them to work?
              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

yeah i did read that he paid 6 bux for it which is really good.

Comment

I just took some 10 gauge wire, terminal connectors and made my own. I recently hooked up my fogs about 2 days ago. And so far they work GREAT!

But the answer to your question, no, there aren't wires for your fogs already in the car. Make your own and if you want em to look neat I guess electrical tape the shit out of em, and tuck them away within the fender lining and in places that they hang, zip tie them. Good luck!

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

yeah man thanks alot! Im not gonna lie i am really picky about doing things really clean!!! i have a coupe 91, just the same color as yours man!!! and i just put the new 2010 konig lightnings on!!! they are white with a polished lip

Comment

Originally posted by sepulveda87 View Post
                      yeah man thanks alot! Im not gonna lie i am really picky about doing things really clean!!! i have a coupe 91, just the same color as yours man!!! and i just put the new 2010 konig lightnings on!!! they are white with a polished lip
                      AWESOME! xD I just changed my sig just now and decided I'll add the pic of my fogs. They're a no name brand, that my dad bought from BIG LOTS back in like year 2000. During a Christmas sale. He paid $10 for em? They're tinted with a yellow/purple. I put new H3 bulbs just in case and they're BRIGHT as to many of my friends tell me. What's sad though is they're brighter than my OEM stock headlight bulbs. haha!

H22a Sleeper:

Comment

haha!! Good man! ima try to post up my car on here on the rides part of the website. but i cant figure it out lol wow...

Comment

Just start in the Beginner Image Gallery, sign up for photobucket, if you don't already have an account. Take pics of your ride, upload them to photobucket.com, then copy the "IMG CODE" then paste it into a NEW thread. And if you want to make a sig, on the top panel, it says CONTROL on the way top right of the site, and the drop down menu says "EDIT SIGNATURE" then you set

H22a Sleeper:

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_H22_SLEEPER View Post
                            Just start in the Beginner Image Gallery, sign up for photobucket, if you don't already have an account. Take pics of your ride, upload them to photobucket.com, then copy the "IMG CODE" then paste it into a NEW thread. And if you want to make a sig, on the top panel, it says CONTROL on the way top right of the site, and the drop down menu says "EDIT SIGNATURE" then you set
                            You need 30 posts for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              You need 30 posts for a signature.
                              Oh yeah thanks for clarifying that! I forgot... ;D

30 posts for everything I think. huh Tippey?

H22a Sleeper:

Comment

Working...
                              X