Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

yellow headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
    This "JDM" craze is making me I mean its all personal prefrence and all but it seems like now no one wants to do anything creative, everyone wants legend lip, yellow highbeams (black housing doesnt bother me cus id refuse to get those ugly ebay projectors) billet grill with accord logo...thank god fogs are too expensive for sum ppl

for that reason exactally i got some projectors with the balast and halo's out of a 2008 bmw 530 i have two sets and i plan on building my lights at the end of nov so ill post pics and everything, i agree when you build you tuner strive to be different, i my self am absolutly sick of hearing JDM this and JDM that, if you sit down and think about it JDM is japans version of OEM which is ''STOCK'' but only from japan... be different be creative, that how you gain real props, not tring to look like someone else's car BE YOU...

Comment

O and not to knock you bro cause i am all about helpin out my fellow cb7 brother.
      buy a second set of head light's from the junk yard should run you $50 that way you can stain one set yellow, and have the stock pair with the yellow bulb, thats what i went and did for my light execpt mine are alot more complicated, they will require custom fiberglass work which will be ''fun''. but i would do it that way so you have a backup incase you hate your yellow light's an look on the bright side you can always put em on ebay.

Comment

Haha my apologies, I didn't mean to flame, just meant to add some humor. Sow3r has a smart idea with using the yellow bulbs first. I've heard a lot of people like the Nokya 9005 3000K HID-look-alike halogen bulbs. Check those out, theyre pretty cheap. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by sow3r View Post
          Why are most of you guys flaming the poor guy? Why can't you guys just give him an answer to his question? Hes not asking for your opinion if you like his car or
          how to make his car "JDM"

Anyways bro, if I were you i would just get the yellow bulbs just in case you don't like the look of it, you can put your stock bulbs back on. good luck man!
          First reply in the thread has a link to an answer.

Comment

if you get yellow bulbs, you can have the best of both worlds. yellow hi's and at certain angles the house reflects yellow. the good thing is that you don't have to stain it, leaving it yellow all the time. and to me, it just looks tacky on most cars. I love my nokya's and the suttle glow it gives off. good luck with your JMDtastic sedan
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              First reply in the thread has a link to an answer.
              But you kept bashing on his car...

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
              JANE 99 Infiniti i30
              2-9-11 - current
              "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

I did not bash his car personally, I bashed JDM-ing vehicles in general.

Comment

o woow lmao.... this dude got flamed .......owned

Comment

yellow headlights=JDM fo sho.. when you throw the fogs in the mix ohhhh damn

Comment

YELLOW HIGH BEAMS IS MADD JDM YOO!!!.............. j/k

Comment

its all personal preference man if u think it makes your car look better or if you can see better at night then go for it... personally i love the yellow foglights with the yellow high beam look and pure white low beams... its sex i say sex

Comment

yellow really should just be used for your fog lights anyways.

I dont understand where the yellow high beam trend started, however 3000k does provide excellent visibility in poor conditions.

Comment

Working...
                          X