Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Black door pannels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black door pannels

hello members,

i have searched and tryed ebay and all my local scrap yards.
    i am just wondering, i am going from a maroon interior to an all black/grey ineterior and i am having trouble finding the all black front door pannels, i have the rear they are all black but instead of carpet they are all leather, i want the front ones to match them but finding them seems impossible. anyone know how rare they are/ where to find them? any help is greatly appreciated

1990-1993 Accord black interiors (US, Canada):

Sedan - 1991 SE, Solaris Silver exterior w/ black panels, black leather seats.
    Coupe - 1990 1991 DX, Phoenix Red exterior w/ black panels, gray cloth seats.

Sedan black interiors were leather only. Coupe black interiors were cloth only. Same goes for door panels - if the car came with leather seats, door inserts were leather. If the car came with cloth seats, door inserts were cloth.

If they're found in conditions otherwise, it wasn't from the factory. It was either arranged and installed by the dealership upon purchase, or done aftermarket by a previous owner.
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

good luck. pretty hard to find them in black and clean. theirs only black in leather and you get them in the classifieds section when u get more posts. cuold run from 80 to 150 for all 4 depending on the person

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Originally posted by jin View Post
        good luck. pretty hard to find them in black and clean. theirs only black in leather and you get them in the classifieds section when u get more posts. cuold run from 80 to 150 for all 4 depending on the person
        how many posts do you need to look at the classifieds?

Comment

Black leather is hard tocome by. When you do find it, it's usually pretty beat up. The seats are anyway. You can usually find door inserts or entire panels, with leather, in real good shape. It's just the seats that get neglected.

Originally posted by jin View Post
          there's only black in leather
          FTFY. And nope, you could get leather in black, tan, maroon and blue. The latter 2 being the rarest of the 4. Ive only seen maroon leather once or twice and ive NEVER seen blue leather.

Originally posted by nevi325 View Post
          how many posts do you need to look at the classifieds?
          You'll have to read around for that answer but right now, you do not have enough.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

FTFY. And nope, you could get leather in black, tan, maroon and blue. The latter 2 being the rarest of the 4. Ive only seen maroon leather once or twice and ive NEVER seen blue leather.
            i know what leather comes in. i was saying that if he wanted black door panels that they were going to be in black leather either way
            and i agree about the blue leather

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

I found blue leather at my junkyard lol

I would never rock it

I want to see dealer installed leather in a 1990-1991 accord EX in cappachino brown with a brown interior. i've NEVER seen that

Comment

Ah, ok.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

if any one comes across the front ones lmk. ill work something out to get them. its pretty frustrating i check ebay like everyday and local c-list never anything its always red or blue. i have mint red interior and i hate it

Comment

cb's only came from the factory with tan or black.

if you've seen maroon, brown, gray, or blue, then it a dealer installed option, not factory.

to the op, they're hard to find for everyone else too. you can't just go in any junkyard and stumble across several of them. you just have to keep going to the junkyards until you get lucky. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      cb's only came from the factory with tan or black.

if you've seen maroon, brown, gray, or blue, then it a dealer installed option, not factory.

to the op, they're hard to find for everyone else too. you can't just go in any junkyard and stumble across several of them. you just have to keep going to the junkyards until you get lucky. later.
                      Gray is stock in canada. It only comes on green colored 1993 accord se's ( coupe or sedan dosent matter )

Comment

And OP, you're still a newbie. Pretty sure selling to newbies is a no-no.

Comment

Originally posted by nevi325 View Post
                          if any one comes across the front ones lmk. ill work something out to get them. its pretty frustrating i check ebay like everyday and local c-list never anything its always red or blue. i have mint red interior and i hate it
                          I found a full set in this auto se cb in some mom nd pop used car shop. I asked him how much he want for the whole thing he said he will only sell the whole car. He wants like 500 for the whole car I believe....all door panels are fresh.. 2 front seats are a lil ripped nd back bench is mint.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast93cb7 View Post
                            I found a full set in this auto se cb in some mom nd pop used car shop. I asked him how much he want for the whole thing he said he will only sell the whole car. He wants like 500 for the whole car I believe....all door panels are fresh.. 2 front seats are a lil ripped nd back bench is mint.
                            how far is that from auburn ny

Comment

ya its about 4 hours away, and i dont have a truck to tow it home. but i thank you for the input. if you get em to sell the door pannels ill take them lol

Comment

Working...
                              X