Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bumper lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumper lights

ok so i bought some JDM projector healights, they came with these 2 bumper lights, i have no idea what they are for, im kinda thinkin they are for fogs though, can anyone help me?

cant see shit!!

those are 92-93 bumper turn signal lights....but black housed....and i dont think you really got "JDM" projectors....those might be EBAY profakers....

Comment

Turn signal lenses for 9293.

Will fit a 9091 with minor modification.

If you dont want em, sell em.

Comment

sorry bought the small pictures, only got a camera phone
        only one side fits in though an they fit terribly, can barely see them when my blinkers on, an i havent been able to post pics, an even though you were kinda a dick about it ill get pics up tomorrow an show ya

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Turn signal lenses for 9293.

Will fit a 9091 with minor modification.

If you dont want em, sell em.
          its not that i dont want em, they jus dont fit as easy as the oem ones

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGirl
            They look like smoked running lights
            maybe if i had them smoked? thatd be pretty sweet!

Comment

do you have a 9293 bumper to put them in???

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
              Originally posted by keepinitclean
              I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Ok so first off I'd just like to say congrats on the purchase, but I have some bad news.

First off, ebay projectors are generally not the best quality, and if you got the black ones, they usually don't project as much light as oem headlights. So pretty much you may have some reduced visibility, maybe not though. Be sure to read anything they gave you to see if they're HID safe because some projector headlights aren't and will melt with HID bulbs in them

Second, Those "smoked" bumper lights/ turn signals are most likely going to be constructed of cheap, thin plastic. They may melt, but most likely they will leak moisture. The main problem with them is visibility. The black doesn't reflect a ton of light. So when you signal your turn signal, it may not be very visible. Tinting the front of the lights will make you turn signals close to worthless and will likely get you pulled over for failure to signal. In the day light, they will be worthless.

In short; though they look nice, practicality-wise they aren't the best. I'm sure they're going to look very nice on your car and you may get lucky and they last awhile, but most likely you will end up replacing them repeatedly over time.
                Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Heres a little DIY I made with these lights.Mine are wired to stay lit up with white bulbs when the park lights are on and still blink amber.The pictures are for reference to light output.Fitment wasnt an issue,make sure your installing them correctly. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178213

Comment

Working...
                  X