Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Leather Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Seats

I have a 93 with tan leather seats. I LOVE my car But, The seats kill my back evertime i drive it... No car has ever hurt my back... Idk what to do about it...almost thinking of trading! I was already having back issues so the seat doesnt help

Get a seat massager. They are around $20-40, some are heated (useful if you live up in Canada like me) and some just massage. Plugs right into the 12V outlet.

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

I know some models had seats with lumbar support, and if you can find a driver seat with that, it might help.
      Originally posted by crazymikey
      I thought a toaster with wheels was pretty cool....

Comment

yeah i need something like that..i like the car but ugh..i am moving soon so ill have a decent trip to work. and if it hurts i cant drive that far ya know? it almost feels too hard or something..

Comment

Given the subject matter I don't think the thread title really explains what the issue is.

But I'm assuming you have an SE or an EX with dealer installed leather. Either would already mean you had lumbar support. If those still aren't cutting it, sit in an RSX if you think you need side support or a Legend if you think you need more cushioning.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhoenix82 View Post
            Get a seat massager. They are around $20-40, some are heated (useful if you live up in Canada like me) and some just massage. Plugs right into the 12V outlet.
            Hahaha ive got one of those! Thought i was the only one!

The start of something good

Comment

Originally posted by Hondaman1990 View Post
              Hahaha ive got one of those! Thought i was the only one!
              What can I say? I guess Canadians think alike

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Sorry. I really didnt even know where to post it either.. It is a SE. It just feels like its pushing too much into my back.. Could i put tan leather Legend seats in?Do they have tan leather?

Comment

Wish I had leather seats..but yeah sometimes the cn7 seats do work on my back

Comment

The Legend seats will not use all four bolt locations but can be made to work. Searching time.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

You could put 97-99 acura CL tan leather seats into your car. They bolt right in but you will need to wire the power portion and possibly the heated portion.

Comment

Did they make tan leather?.. If they do.. it feels like it prolly be hard to find a decent set lol

Comment

Yes they had tan leather.

Comment

awesome. I might need to check that out

Comment

I dont understand how those seats are uncomfortable. I've had an SE sedanand have SE coupe seats in my car now.

Coupe seats are more comfortable, both cloth & leather.

Mine has lumbar support for the driver's side. I never use it. I'm average size and weight, and I find my seats to be fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X