Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wagon spoiler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
    only one i've ever seen was the chargespeed. and wings west made one for the 5th gen accord.

i guess mugen made this for the cb9

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/622/dsc018411qo.jpg
    That's actually a mugen wing for the 5th gen accord wagon. The jdm honda Orthia also used this style spoiler.

Till this day there is no confirmed mugen part for the 4th gen CB7 chassis. (90s mugen wheels don't count because they were universal)
    There is one spoiler going around on this forum and I just recently confirmed it wasn't a CB7 mugen spoiler but in fact a Mugen spoiler shared only on the CB5 Accord Inspire/Vigor chassis.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
    1994 Prelude V-Tec
    1999 CL 3.0
    2000 Prelude
    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
      only one i've ever seen was the chargespeed. and wings west made one for the 5th gen accord.

i guess mugen made this for the cb9

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/622/dsc018411qo.jpg
      that wing isnt for a cb9

Comment

finding anything wagon in the us is next to impossible.
        be prepared to spend money if your looking for rare parts.

This shows the rest of the Chargespeed one peice grill, front lip, skirts, then the pic above shows the wing, and rear skirt.

Value Sports

Last edited by jhoff; 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

It's funny how all the wagons were made in the US, yet we didn't get any of the cool parts for them here!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            It's funny how all the wagons were made in the US, yet we didn't get any of the cool parts for them here!
            Kind of like how the Accord SiR was made in Ohio and shipped back to Japan so fast we didnt even notice

Comment

All of my friends that make fun of me for not having a us made car, I always tell um my car was put together in Ohio.
              I wish we could find cool parts, I wonder how some people get a hold of that shit.

Last edited by jhoff; 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I wonder how many of your friends have "domestic" cars made in Canada or Mexico!

Comment

I wonder how many of your friends have "domestic" cars made in Canada or Mexico!
                  Funny that more and more foreign car companys are building cars in America, when American companys build in Mexico or Canada.

Comment

Or elsewhere.
                    The Ford Transit Connect is built in Romania and Turkey.

Comment

Or elsewhere.
                      The Ford Transit Connect is built in Romania and Turkey.
                      Id rock one of those

[DEEV WE HIJACKED THIS THREAD LOL]

Comment

Meh, it's practically a year old anyway. We hijacked a zombie.

Comment

Meh, it's practically a year old anyway. We hijacked a zombie.
                          Didnt relize that. Just seen wagon, and I always read through the post when it says wagon.
                          Wasnt watching the dates, and then I added information to help.
                          I should start reading things...

Comment

We need a CB7 chat. Ive seen those in some fourms.

Comment

We had one. 1) it got ignored, 2) it was impossible to moderate, and caused a hell of a lot of trouble (especially when someone figured out how to hack the chat and post as 'deevergote'... that was fun!)

Comment

We had one. 1) it got ignored, 2) it was impossible to moderate, and caused a hell of a lot of trouble (especially when someone figured out how to hack the chat and post as 'deevergote'... that was fun!)
                                LOL, Just thought it be easier than creating random bullshit chats.

Comment

Working...
                                X