Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is this a coupe or sedan lip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this a coupe or sedan lip?

sedan 91-93
    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
      sedan 91-93
      Can I use the hardware from my stock lip to put it on my cb7?

Comment

you can but its more work.
        COUPE K24

Comment

You know this lip is too short on the sides, right?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by LRG6611 View Post
            Like Jarrett said, it's going to be short on the sides and look like crap man just my opinion and speaking for myself. Have you taken a look at some Legend Coupe lips? They usually fit perfectly and looks way better than sedans just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by blkf22 View Post
              Like Jarrett said, it's going to be short on the sides and look like crap man just my opinion and speaking for myself. Have you taken a look at some Legend Coupe lips? They usually fit perfectly and looks way better than sedans just my 2 cents.
              To each his own. I have the sedan lip, and with someone helping, my gap is less than an inch on both sides. I love the way mine came out.

Comment

Doesn't our stock lip come up short? I know mine does

Comment

Originally posted by LRG6611 View Post
                  Doesn't our stock lip come up short? I know mine does
                  no? maybe yours isnt stock?

Comment

When I see people with Legend sedan lips on their Accord I just think that it's someone who wanted to be apart of the cool trend but didn't care if it looked good.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I don't really like the gap it has, just wait until you find a coupe lip. The rims that legend has are nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFalcoln View Post
                        I don't really like the gap it has, just wait until you find a coupe lip. The rims that legend has are nice though.
                        They look like oem legend wheels painted black and missing the center caps....
                        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by blkf22 View Post
                          thats your opinion i dont think mine looks like crap. if you start from the center you can get it pretty close to not having gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                            When I see people with Legend sedan lips on their Accord I just think that it's someone who wanted to be apart of the cool trend but didn't care if it looked good.
                            wow that's real friendly.

Comment

Yes that is a sedan lip and regardless of what people say its your car and if your happy with it go for it bro. Though I would recommend against using your stock hardware to put it on as it will require more work and some modification.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                              X