Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cd5 intersection harness in a cb7 fuse box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cd5 intersection harness in a cb7 fuse box

i have a set of 94 intersection lights. i want to install them. i seen the diy but did not get it. want to hook them up to the fuse box. there is two plugs on the intersection harness that goes to the fuse box. one goes in to the fuse box that the wire is whit the other plug i cut off the cd5 fuse box harness as a pig tail where dose that
    a. plug in
    b. wire in to something i will take picks if i need to pleases help.
    fyi new at the intersection lights i got it all of the harness.

please help i cutting them out tomorrow

Comment

Take a pic of the wiring.

Comment

the left plug that is red with blue strip
        Last edited by coltonfrostcb7; 12-06-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

still nothing:{

Comment

I meant a pic of the all of the wiring.

Comment

why it came out of a cd5 but oka

Comment

here u go

Comment

^dang the cb7 ones look so different to the cd5 ones.. wtf is that blk box on the left relay or something?
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yea i got them for a steal 10 bucks and there the jdm ones to ahahah

Comment

I don't know anything about intersection lights but that two pin connector looks like it would plug in to where the auto seat belt power plugs in the underhood fuse box

Red/blu is typically negative switched light output and would be found at the underhood fusebox dimmer relay.
                      Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by coltonfrostcb7 View Post
                        here u go
                        Did you know that you can order these cornering lamps here in the US at your dealership? (if there is New old stock) Majestic seems to be out...Try to see if they can print you installation instructions so you can identify what section of the harness that is.

The cornering lamps you have could be possibly from a USDM 5th gen Accord and may not be necessarily JDM. That style cornering lamp was made to be a universal part for Accords,Torneos,Inspires,Preludes,Sabers,Civics pretty much any honda 93+ to present. in Japan.

$10 is a steal tho.... obviously the person who sold it to you either didn't care or knew what they had.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                        JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                        1994 Prelude V-Tec
                        1999 CL 3.0
                        2000 Prelude
                        2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                        1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                        1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                        1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
                          I don't know anything about intersection lights but that two pin connector looks like it would plug in to where the auto seat belt power plugs in the underhood fuse box

Red/blu is typically negative switched light output and would be found at the underhood fusebox dimmer relay.
                          thats where i put the whit. i put a fuse in it and they didnt work i just want to know how to wire them so they work

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                            Did you know that you can order these cornering lamps here in the US at your dealership? (if there is New old stock) Majestic seems to be out...Try to see if they can print you installation instructions so you can identify what section of the harness that is.

The cornering lamps you have could be possibly from a USDM 5th gen Accord and may not be necessarily JDM. That style cornering lamp was made to be a universal part for Accords,Torneos,Inspires,Preludes,Sabers,Civics pretty much any honda 93+ to present. in Japan.

$10 is a steal tho.... obviously the person who sold it to you either didn't care or knew what they had.
                            thanks i didn't know that they say Honda on them. i got them from a police impound lot. they have where i live i seen a add for the car and they where on the car and some one put them in they hole was all cut wrong for them not factory hole that's why i thought they where jdm lol but it don't solve my problem how do i get them to work the oem way ...

Comment

i seen so many members on here have them and no one can answer my ?

Comment

Working...
                              X