Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anyone ever bought SAXO foglights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thats a great deal they got on the lights i thought after depo quit making them that was it for cb fogs

Comment

Looks like a decent deal however under specs it says "anti scratch proof"

sooooo.....they scratch easily?

Comment

Looks legit, wish they could show pics of them installed, wonder if they're more reliable than OEM fogs, they offer 1 year warranty that's a plus

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYBOPROCK View Post
          These use to be 300 or more from Honda I think it's still a deal . I will probably get two sets for a back up just in case .
          Since when? When I was at Honda I asked them to look them up, just because I was bored. The list price was $167 IIRC.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

oem fogs were expensive in the beginning, but the price dropped as time went on. i got mine for $190 brand new in a box back in 2007.

if i didn't have to pay out some money right now, i would buy a set. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

too bad they don't have 92-93 fogs, i've been trying to find a set everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by gamble_it View Post
                too bad they don't have 92-93 fogs, i've been trying to find a set everywhere
                they do.
                http://www.maxaudio.com.my/index.php...productId=8436
                later.

Comment

link is 404

Comment

fixed.

http://www.maxaudio.com.my/index.php...productId=8436
                    later.

Comment

Anybody buy a pair ?

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                        i love you

Comment

$123.38 usd.
                          92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                          2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                          2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

-Quick and easy plug & play mounting without any modification
                            Have they tried to properly install these fogs on a bumper It took me a while with a dremel.

-High performances for auto restyling fans
                            I don't know why but i just find this funny.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                            You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

From the looks of them, they look too square to look right on the 92-93 CB7. They look like they'd be more at home on a 90-91. Call your local dealerships. You'd be surprised what you might find.

You can fidn the part numbers here: www.hondapartsdeals.com.

That's how I made sure the set of my fogs I got from a friend in New York were legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan90 View Post
                                From the looks of them, they look too square to look right on the 92-93 CB7. They look like they'd be more at home on a 90-91.
                                Which link did you click? The first link is 90-91. The later link is definitely 92-93. The shape is there I just think the pic isn't to scale..also, the mounting brackets are a dead giveaway.

Comment

Working...
                                X