Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone know the clock bulb size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know the clock bulb size?

I was curious on the bulb for the clock is it a wedge? I know it's changeable seen an amber one on here before. Could someone refer me to a thread that concerns this bulb or if any of you know the proper size and/or number let me know thank you.

The amber clocks are from Integra Type-R's. You can't replace just the bulbs.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Are you sure? I swear I seen one in blue before...

Comment

yes, you can get the regular integra clock (white glow) and put colored plastic in front of it to get whatever color you want.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Cool where can I order this from? And what kind of plastic like a thin blue vinyl maybe?

Comment

you could possibly find it on ebay, or a local junk yard.

for coloring, I haven't seen anyone else do this, but you could use colored gels used for photography. you can get a whole set of colors here: ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/12x-Strobist...item41773c3dbb ) for a few dollars and switch out at will. You could hot-glue it in place or just slide it in.

Comment

someone on here gutted theirs and put a voltmeter in. I thought was a nifty idea since youll already have a clock with a headunit...cell phone...watch..its not the 90s anymore..Late for work better grab my briefcase, kiss the wife and enjoy my 30 mile commute to the office in my new Honda Accord, oh schucks Im five minutes late already according to my high tech vacuum fluorescent display clock sitting pristinely here in the middle of my dash... lol if i ever feel bored enough to dick with one, id probably put in red digits like old alarm clocks...or something hightech like an OLED display of some sort with multiple readouts like outside temp and time, thats some valuable real estate, and gutting a clock gives you a lot of space to play around with it.

Comment

Good idea, my head unit only displays the time when the screen is flipped up. And I refrain from looking at my phone unless parked due to the last car wreck I was in. But that temp/compass idea would be nice. I'm going to look into that

Comment

Originally posted by H3ad tr9p View Post
                  Good idea, my head unit only displays the time when the screen is flipped up. And I refrain from looking at my phone unless parked due to the last car wreck I was in. But that temp/compass idea would be nice. I'm going to look into that
                  thanks, good idea on yours gut some oem mirror and get the temp lead and power it up lol

Comment

I don't this you can change a bulb in the digital clock on the dash. Best bet is you can swap over to amber if you switch it up with the DC Integra clocks.

I myself have a dying clock it would just completely go blank on me at times and then come on again all reset'd. need to pull it out soon and re-solder some of the old joints to get it back up and running nice lol

Comment

i know that CG accord you can change the bulbs or change the color of the bulb. not so much CB clocks tho.

Comment

I would use transparent hobby paint. Same stuff I use on tail lights. But they come in just about any color

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                        X