Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rare cb7 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes the auto-editing of unacceptable language is a pain!

The Rafaga was sold in Japan only. Same goes for it's platform mate, the 2nd generation Ascot.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
      Do they have 1994 Honda Ra***a in France? Driver Interior door handle
      If you're looking for black interior door handles for an LX/EX/SE coupe, they're available on eBay now as aftermarket replacements.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Sorry I don't understand the "ra***a" word

In my EUDM Accord had chrome driver Interior door handles , I will ask to French owners for black ones !

Comment

Due to the use of offensive language, half the word is censored. Unfortunately, all instances of that word are blocked out, even when they occur in the middle of a word! That's the car he's talking about (and it was only available in Japan.)

Comment

Originally posted by *bruno* View Post
            Sorry I don't understand the "ra***a" word

In my EUDM Accord had chrome driver Interior door handles , I will ask to French owners for black ones !

It's the same for EUDM cb7 , chrome handle with black plastic .

Comment

the reason i ask is because i am kinda interested in the interior door handles that have the tweeter speaker together. i saw it once on havoc malaysia and could'nt stop admiring it. if you have a photo of that as well, Deev, that be awesome.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. My girl's Mini has a setup like that, but I've never noticed it in a CB before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  If you're looking for black interior door handles for an LX/EX/SE coupe, they're available on eBay now as aftermarket replacements.

Sorry for my bad (?) comprehension , but the black interior door handles is the part #1 or the part #2 ?

Thks

Comment

Part 2 (though Part 1 is technically the "handle") Part 1 is always chrome, I believe.

Comment

Ok , thanks you for this clarification . So black interior door handle are very commun in EUDM Accord , but the colorful are very very rare . We have just black and grey interior sets i guess .

It the same for EG civic parts , black and grey interiors are easily findables but blue , red or tan ones are unavailable in Europe .

Comment

They're common in Europe for sedans, but not for coupes. I have never seen a '90-'93 Accord coupe with black interior that had power windows and/or locks. I know that the "coupe" power window/lock handle could be found on very rare Honda Ascot Innovas that had black interior, but because of the wiring conventions present in the other markets those were only good for the RHD driver side. The front passenger was always just the standard handle with no switches or levers. All of this became somewhat moot about 6 months ago when aftermarket manufacturers began producing the "coupe" handle in black.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                          They're common in Europe for sedans, but not for coupes. I have never seen a '90-'93 Accord coupe with black interior that had power windows and/or locks. I know that the "coupe" power window/lock handle could be found on very rare Honda Ascot Innovas that had black interior, but because of the wiring conventions present in the other markets those were only good for the RHD driver side. The front passenger was always just the standard handle with no switches or levers. All of this became somewhat moot about 6 months ago when aftermarket manufacturers began producing the "coupe" handle in black.

So true , i apologize .

In my coupe , i was thinking there had black handle but they are grey but not the same grey on civic EG's plastics ( more darker ) that why i do this mistake .

Comment

What about the windshield with the bronze tint?
                            a Flocked headliner? Personal box? Digital climate control, amber gauge cluster, chromax glass, Anything rare for a cb would have to be a part from overseas either from an ascot, ra***a, maestro, innova, cb3...
                            or U.S.D.M. Phoenix red DX, SE (silver or gold), 10thAE, or a red sedan, or laurel blue DX for that matter.
                            Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 07-16-2015, 11:59 PM.

Comment

I think I've seen more Laurel blue DX Accords than LX Accords. That's one color I think would have looked sweet on an EX coupe!

As for those JDM parts, I don't think they were all THAT rare. They may be difficult to come by for us here in the States, but that may be it. Glass isn't something that most people feel excited about swapping out. Add to that the cumbersome nature of shipping a full set over the sea in a shipping container. Then consider the effort required to remove it from a car over there while keeping it mint. Then consider that many times cars are decommissioned as a result of accidents which can damage glass. I think those were one of those deals where if you wanted it, you just had to arrange for it to be shipped over and deal with the headache and expense. I don't think you would just find the front and back glass for sale somewhere.

To your point, I've only seen a couple of cars over here that have had bronze glass.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
                                amber gauge cluster
                                Have you some pics of this part ?

Comment

Working...
                                X