Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

WOOOHOOO I got my greddy lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOHOOO I got my greddy lip

4 months later. except i got it home, took it out of the box and it's cracked.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Where'd you order it from?

Comment

fedex right?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I ordered it from my greddy supplier, last november. Dunno how it was shipped, but it's goin back. i may get em to send me the 97+ prelude one, this one seems like to much chopping to fit the 90/1 jdm bumper i have, it's the 94/5 lip.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

Damn man... that sucks... bad...

keep yer head up...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Dag man that sucks.I'm having sort of a similar situation wit my tuner lug nuts for my 17's.I ordered them in late november and nothing yet.Supposedly i'm suppose to get them on saturday.I swear to god puerto ricans are the laziest people.(No offense to anybody i'm just fuckin pissed).
            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

That Was A Little Uncalled For...

Dude... this whole Puerto Rican thing is kinda fucked....

Anyway... I am pretty ticked at trying to get some parts froma local store that ordered them for me. I would say their name... but I kinda am holding out hope that they will make it up to me.
              Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

That Was A Little Uncalled For...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude... this whole Puerto Rican thing is kinda fucked....
                Cry about it........If we cant vent to our friends about it then, who? It was a harmless comment that he even said "no offense to anyone".
                91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcbCHIC
                  Cry about it........If we cant vent to our friends about it then, who? It was a harmless comment that he even said "no offense to anyone".
                  its not the premise of the issue at hand, when you make a comment about "puerto ricans are the laziest people" that is somewhat of an issue, because it is targeting a group of individuals. I'm not sure why he added it to his post, it doesn't really explain anything, but sum up a race of individuals as being ''lazy'. (keep in mind that i'm not even Puerto Rican).

newbs just keep in mind that this site caters to many different individuals and we all need to be respectful to one another.

now about the lip...why don't you contact the shipping company, because realistically it's probably their fault for breaking it.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

its shwos he lives in the bronx so maybe thats why. but anyway no more offensive stuff.
                    www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Originally posted by JaiBeezy DnB
                      its shwos he lives in the bronx so maybe thats why
                      From one offensive comment to another

I'm not puerto rican, nor am i from the BX but i grew up chillin with puerto rican peeps up in the bronx, not all puerto ricans or people from the bronx for that matter are the same. Let's keep it strictly automotive, we dont want to offend anyone.
                      It is what it is - so deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        its not the premise of the issue at hand, when you make a comment about "puerto ricans are the laziest people" that is somewhat of an issue, because it is targeting a group of individuals. I'm not sure why he added it to his post, it doesn't really explain anything, but sum up a race of individuals as being ''lazy'. (keep in mind that i'm not even Puerto Rican).
                        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by JaiBeezy DnB
                          its shwos he lives in the bronx so maybe thats why. but anyway no more offensive stuff.
                          i don't live in the BX if you referring to me.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

dang this thread has gone pretty off topic, but anyways sorry to hear about the greddy lip... hahah man if i had the bucks id get one too.. for me 50$ shipped mugen 6th gen lip lol, fits perfectly =) yeah man i hope u get another one soon! cuz i kno theyre sexy as shiettttt
                            Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                            RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

It's not about that...

See... I'm white. I live in California. And it is not about offending people it is about not being an asshole... how about basic human decency?
                              Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

Working...
                              X