Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wheel sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel sizes

ok i currently have stock wheels... i think the covers are like 14 or 14.5 and my tire profile is like... normal.

would these fit? they are 17s but they are super low profile.

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/mi...e-14s-15s.html

assuming that 4x4.5 is 4x114.3 then yes, they will fit. but your stock wheels wont fit his car, Im pretty sure miata's are 4x100.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Unfortunately, those wheels won't fit . You will find that when you go to put them on, that the lug holes are to close together to bolt on. Our wheels have a 4x114.3 bolt pattern not 4x100 pattern. They may fit if the are those universal wheels that have 8 holes, but, don't quote me on that as I'm not sure of the bolt patterns on those.
      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-Jack Daniels in one hand-chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up-totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO!, What a Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by rtbmxny5
        Unfortunately, those wheels won't fit . You will find that when you go to put them on, that the lug holes are to close together to bolt on. Our wheels have a 4x114.3 bolt pattern not 4x100 pattern. They may fit if the are those universal wheels that have 8 holes, but, don't quote me on that as I'm not sure of the bolt patterns on those.
        luckily for him, those look like universal wheels. and 4x4.5in=4x114.3cm so they should fit.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

do civics have the same pattern as our cars or no?

Comment

no
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

Comment

no, they are also 4x100 as far as a can see @ tirerack.com. So far i know that you can swap stock wheels with these cars....

90-93 Accords (obviously)
              94-97 accords
              98-?? accords with 4 lug pattern
              02 nissan sentras (unsure of others)
              92-96 preludes
              i can do more searching later if need be, but, go to tirerack and search different cars to find out their bolt patterns.
              Last edited by rtbmxny5; 03-24-2006, 07:04 PM. Reason: Beaten to it again
              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-Jack Daniels in one hand-chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up-totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO!, What a Ride!

Comment

Beaten to it again!!

Comment

safety harbor? i got to USF, im right up the road
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by rtbmxny5
                    no, they are also 4x100 as far as a can see @ tirerack.com. So far i know that you can swap stock wheels with these cars....

90-93 Accords (obviously)
                    94-97 accords
                    98-?? accords with 4 lug pattern
                    02 nissan sentras (unsure of others)
                    92-96 preludes
                    i can do more searching later if need be, but, go to tirerack and search different cars to find out their bolt patterns.
                    no offense, but search around here, in the wheel section. theres a whole FAQ on this, and . . . thats all been covered.

its 98-02 with the 4 lug. and 240sx's(S13) have the same bolt pattern as us. pretty much anything nissan put the SR20 in had it actually. mustangs (fox bodies), 96+ ITR's (Japan only) were 4-lug and thier wheels fit good.
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

Comment

No they wont fit, our lug patters are 4x114.3

Comment

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

didn't read much of this, but i'll assume it's helpful?

Comment

wheels

check the bolt pattern
                          i LOVE jdM

Comment

lancer oz rally wheels would fit. i have given thought to getting some in the past.
                            hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Working...
                            X