Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Guage Pillar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guage Pillar

Does anyone make a gauge pillar for these cars or is there another type of car that works with it?

ya look on ebay they have tons of them and they arent expensive i have a pod from a maxima and it works great i cut out where my clock is and put it in there for a custom look but they do make pillar pods
    visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
    For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

yea, ebay is a good bet, or a custom one. but IMO, dont get one unless its going to serve a purpose

Comment

Someone on here is using a pillar gauge pod from a '94 Integra I think, do a search I guess.....you might find it.
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

buy a universal pillar pod and used a 2 part plastic epoxy kinda like bondo to mold it in nicely to the pillar they look really nice or use fiberglass works out pretty good ill have some pics of mine soon there is anothe guy on here that has one done with fiberglass aswell

the build and demise
          buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

i used the 94 'teg pillar pod, it fit pretty good. it did have a small gap, but it never bothered me.

Comment

I tryed the pillar out a teg and it fit pretty good with a little adjusting.

Comment

one of my boys found one on ebay, but i heard that any 94-94 accord gauge cluster should fit with little modification.
                Street Driving Achitects

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Achitect
                  one of my boys found one on ebay, but i heard that any 94-94 accord gauge cluster should fit with little modification.
                  ......................... I think they are talking about the guages you mount on the A pillar by the windshield.
                  Last edited by swerve; 03-28-2006, 10:38 PM.

Comment

pep boys has them for 30 bucks universal

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

i had one from a 92-95 civic triple gauge pod and it work!!!
                      i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                      X