Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What paint with Maroon interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What paint with Maroon interior?

I have a 93lx with Pewter Gray Metallic paint I believe and a maroon interior. Do you think Black or blue paint would be better? like is300 blue or Si blue. Im not sure if they would look good with the maroon interior, If someone has a maroon interior and blue/black paint can u link me?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

i have maroon and seattle silver,i think only black,white ,or like a charcoal will look good with our interiors,IMO

Comment

It really only matters what you think of the color. If it looks good to you then don't even worry about what all the other people who don't even have to drive it think.

Comment

Black matches anything

Comment

definately black, imo the blue wouldn't go very well. But its your car do what you will be the most happy with

Comment

Originally posted by myk
            I have a 93lx with Pewter Gray Metallic paint I believe and a maroon interior. Do you think Black or blue paint would be better? like is300 blue or Si blue. Im not sure if they would look good with the maroon interior, If someone has a maroon interior and blue/black paint can u link me?
            maroon interior pride crew member #5 here...and yeah, not much matches with maroon, except, well, maroon, and red, and neutral colors..i have maroon and i am painting my car pewter metallic...its a chevrolet color..hot stuff there...

Comment

maroon pride crew XD, ya, i like my maroon too. I think im gonna go with black, eventually some red racing buckets will be inside but the rest is stayin maroon cause I like it for some odd reason, red black and maroon should be sick
              Originally posted by deevergote
              ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
              Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
              Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
              04 WRX stg 2 sedan
              Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

If between the black and blue i would go with the Black. Then get some black seat covers for the rear, and 5% tint in the rear. But yeah, Blue would just look awful. Thats a very awful interior im sorry, you cant really do anything good exterior wise, try swapping the interior.

Comment

i dont see how maroon is that bad..most stock cb colors will look fine with maroon interior..any neutral looks good with maroon, and i think that maroon is the best interior color next to black..thats why i am going black...custom re-wrapped black vinyl doors, black dash, aftermarket OEM style black carpet and racing seats, with the rear seat re-upholstered..
                  oh yeah...im lookin forward to that..but its a ways off...more important things to do now, like shave the handles and moldings...

Comment

Color

White Dude
                    i LOVE jdM

Comment

Well there isn't much you can do if you close your mind. Be creative. My bf got 90-93 DA Integra head rests and put them in the car b/c he liked the look of the open part in the middle. Well, I thought they looked out of place so I matched some fabrics with them and made the car into a more personalized thing. If you find an interior piece you would like to switch into the your car match paint and things from there.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=42447

If you are stuck on black or blue....def black but don't close you mind to other option

Comment

MY Car Originally Was Green With Tan Interior. Once Painting The Car Gun Metal Grey, The Tan Kinda Thru It Off. So I Just Dyed My Interior Black. You Can All Ways Do That If You Want A Different Color.
                        "Saving The World, One Smile At A Time"

Comment

RSX Type-S Pearl White

Originally posted by myk
                          One of my friends has a CB7 with a maroon interior and RSX Type-S Pearl White. It looks real classy. The pearl white color prefectly compliments the darker maroon. Kinda looks like this

Have fun.
                          Last edited by lokuputha; 04-01-2006, 07:08 PM.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

i think maroon is the nicest cb7 interior color. id even go as far as to say i dont like the other interior colors

and blue wont go at all. go with any reds, grays, silvers, or blacks. i dont even think white would go

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                              One of my friends has a CB7 with a maroon interior and RSX Type-S Pearl White. It looks real classy. The pearl white color prefectly compliments the darker maroon. Kinda looks like this

Have fun.
                              where the hell did he get those splash gards? they look amazing

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X