Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

instrument lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instrument lights

how do you replace the lights that light up the gauges?

take apart the dash trim
    take out the gauge cluster
    replace bulb(s)

Comment

and also it will help to have a haynes manual because they are some hidden screws and haynes manual points them out

Comment

Go into the diy section and look for the diy on the glow gauges. They have the complete write up there. And it took me about 1.5 hour to take the gauge off and put in my indiglo and back in so its not that hard for just changing bulbs.

Comment

Screws in vents, remember please. i didnt know, and i got frustrated after about 3 hours and ripped off the dash. Its cracked but i got it back together...... Jsut remeber there are screws in the vents. And putting them back in the vents are a bitch if you dont ahve a magnetic screw driver.
          www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

not that hard to put the screws in if you have the right screw driver, and close the vents so the screw can't go down the tube

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i took the dash off my car when i first got it.........yeah i also got frustrated like JaiBeezy DnB with the stupid vent screws....... after that little experience i when out and bought a haynes manual since i know ill be using it again.

Comment

The entire dash has bezel has to come off.... The thread you need is:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=gauge+lights
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

When You Get Done Doing this tell me how it looks....
                  -The New Accord, Does This Mean I Should Change My Member Name? lol

Comment

Did this a while back, these are BLUE leds from superbrightleds.com

At night, nevermind the needles.....you CAN see them at night, just not in the pic for some reason
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

maroonaccord2.2: where did you get the trim for the cluster? looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by .XS.
                        maroonaccord2.2: where did you get the trim for the cluster? looks nice
                        Hey thanks, it was about $12 shipped from eBay.....

Search "90-93 accord bezel"
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

what is the size of the bulbs for the gauges and the ones that light up the tach and speedo are the huge blue ones or what cause i dont like the stock green look
                          1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

You'll need to go through the thread I listed a few posts back. ^^^^ All the info you need is in that thread. I purchased type 74s and 194s for the gauge cluster. They are direct 12V LED wedge bulb replacements.....
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                              Did this a while back, these are BLUE leds from superbrightleds.com

At night, nevermind the needles.....you CAN see them at night, just not in the pic for some reason
                              wow im not a show person at all but i do appreciate good looks and what not and those gauges a very very nice. may have to do it myself. exactly which bulbs did you get
                              Get'em tough get'em boosted. Start Boosting at a Young Age.

Comment

Working...
                              X