Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Check this headlight washer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u guys think that washer system is weird, some Euro accord inspires or legends came with headlight wipers that look like the volvo systems. In my opinion those look hideous. I'd rather rock edm headlight washers.

Haha just thought of this idea..... U know the EVO8's and their intercooler sprayer system? How bout mounting the oem honda headlight washers in the lower bumper and have it spray lots of H2O on turbo cb7's FMIC? haha! OEM stanley cooling while keepin it honda lol.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
      Haha just thought of this idea..... U know the EVO8's and their intercooler sprayer system? How bout mounting the oem honda headlight washers in the lower bumper and have it spray lots of H2O on turbo cb7's FMIC? haha! OEM stanley cooling while keepin it honda lol.
      Sounds like a good idea.
      Too bad that mine is a N/A.
      Will you go first?

my member's ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by g7kobayashi
        Sounds like a good idea.
        Too bad that mine is a N/A.
        Will you go first?
        I'm n/a at the moment too.....but not for long once I catch up on a few bills!
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
          Honda wouldn't have made it for no reason..
          that's what they expect people to think....they could put a fucking umbrella on it and people would justify it
          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Very true. The European headlight washers with the little wipers on them make more sense... although, I don't get it. Do headlights get THAT dirty? Ice, snow, etc... no washer is going to fix that. Anything that obscures the light output is going to need someone to scrape it off, not shoot it with a watergun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
              If u guys think that washer system is weird, some Euro accord inspires or legends came with headlight wipers that look like the volvo systems. In my opinion those look hideous. I'd rather rock edm headlight washers.

somone on here was thinkin bout doin that w/ windshield washers.....h20 wouldnt do anything though...ud use n20 and i think co2 works to....but IMO the whole intercooler spraying idea in general is pretty stupid....just a nother way for idots to lean out and blow their motor. might as well just put a small shot of wet or sumtin.......sry for the o/t

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

they also said something about a 4 wheel steering model in the video, what the hell are they talking about?
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

ive seen these on ebay going for over $120
                  1993 Accord Ex Coupe
                  1990 Eclipse Gsx - for sale

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                    they also said something about a 4 wheel steering model in the video, what the hell are they talking about?
                    Japan, Europe, and Australia got a 4 wheel steering model CB7. UK-Accord has one. We got screwed. Sadly, it would be LOTS of work to install such a system on our cars... Not worth it, really.

Also, Mike... what are you talking about? Intercooler sprayers don't lean out the mix. They make the intake charge a good deal safer by lowering the temperature considerably. They increase the efficiency of the intercooler... a good thing! Those sprayers don't spray nitrous INTO the stream, they severely drop the temp of the intake charge by greatly cooling the intercooler. The nitrous or C02 never goes into the motor. Water would work as well (and it HAS been done) but it leaves a mess on the ground. As anyone here should know... hell, anyone that drives a car... water + power = no traction. Not good when you want to launch!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Japan, Europe, and Australia got a 4 wheel steering model CB7. UK-Accord has one. We got screwed. Sadly, it would be LOTS of work to install such a system on our cars... Not worth it, really.

Also, Mike... what are you talking about? Intercooler sprayers don't lean out the mix. They make the intake charge a good deal safer by lowering the temperature considerably. They increase the efficiency of the intercooler... a good thing! Those sprayers don't spray nitrous INTO the stream, they severely drop the temp of the intake charge by greatly cooling the intercooler. The nitrous or C02 never goes into the motor. Water would work as well (and it HAS been done) but it leaves a mess on the ground. As anyone here should know... hell, anyone that drives a car... water + power = no traction. Not good when you want to launch!
                      No, I know how they work... I know they don’t enter the intake stream....and I know they do work...........but if you cool the intake temps and there is more air going in the engine its going to lean it out.....not by much, but it will...and if some idiot that just put a turbo kit on his car and isn’t tuned correctly and used one of those Ntercooler kits or cry02 systems they can probably lean it out enough to blow.....I’m not a professional...I don’t have any experience w/ those systems.....but that’s just my take on it.

Ex.
                      (a kid doesn’t know what he’s doing installs a turbo kit - He’s using an fmu or a chipped ecu not tuned very well because he’s to lazy to bring it to get dyno tuned. - he doesn’t have the right gauges - he’s already leaning out a good bit - He sprays n20 on the intercooler - cools down the intercooler - cooling intake temps - therefore letting more air get to the engine w/o the right amount of gas being injected - leans it out a little bit more....then boom)

I’m not saying they don’t work (I know backfire or w/e his name was making his own o w/e)
                      If your turbo kit is tuned very well it probably wouldn’t matter

I also know you can tune a lil rich so it doesn’t lean out to much but then u cant make full power until you do use it

but I think a small shot of a wet shot would work better.

that’s just my opinion………I just don’t think there worth the money for the kit and I think it wastes the n20

even if your turbo kit is perfictly tuned i think a small wet shot would be more worth the money then one of those intercooler sparying kits

EDIT; i forgot about backfire w/ the wet though.......so w/e
                      Last edited by Mike; 07-26-2006, 01:58 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

weird
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
                        X