Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys

New to the site but loving my accord I have had it for about a year now and I got it from the original owner. Anyways a few mods...

For the future...
    M1 Sport Body Kit and Paint
    F22 Turboed
    Shaved Moldings/Gas Door
    Fiberglass my own digital dash gauges.

Later!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

that's some pretty big plans. Can't wait to see them put into action.

Just joining the site now though? I've had my car for 5 days now and have been a member here for like 10, lol.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Comment

sounds like cool plans. but, as cisco has told me, recently even.

great steps to making and finishing a great car:

research thoroughly.
      find the best options to get what you want.
      make a plan that you can stick to.
      stick to that plan.
      get it done.
      good luck man.

Comment

too long

yah it took a while for me to figure out if I was gunna mod this car or spend a bunch of money and buy an Infiniti G35. Well buying a house took presidence, and I am military, so having time when I am home is complicated. I love honda tho, I have had a few, and Volkswagen Bugs and Chevy s10m. Its my favorite car so far.
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
          Its my favorite car so far.
          werd..
          i had an s-10 blazer. i love my car so much more than that thing. although i do miss going off road. but not as much as i enjoy my car.

Comment

Working...
          X