Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Valve Cover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve Cover!

Well...I went rambo on my Valve Cover tonight, took me forever! I had to do this ALL by hand, no power tools what-so-ever, not even a dremel! Anyways, I started off by stripping the paint from the stock valve cover with Aircraft Remover, then sanded the turd with wet 600 grit sand paper, then moved up to the 1000 grit, then finally 2000 grit. Don't be hating if it's not super, like I said, it's ALL by hand, and in crappy lighting. Pics! I'll try and find pics of the stocker later.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

im saying that looks not too bad at all, specially by hand

from me

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Wow very nice! Looks really good with that exhaust mani heat shield right below it.

Your hard work and effort definitely payed off.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

all you need to do now is spend more time buffing it to a mirror shine. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I like the dull shine for some reason.

Was that the look you were going for or did you want to get it more polished?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Looks good, welcome to the site.
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
            Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
            My (old) Ride

Comment

Props bro. Looks good. (Dont worry about the mirror shine)

Keep up the good work. Keep us posted.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! I'll tell you, my fingers were starting to cramp right about the time I finished sanding that sucker! I'm really happy with how it turned out, I think I'll leave it how it is. I MAY buff it to a mirror shine if I get bored with it. Next up...clean everything else in the engine bay, haha. It looks pretty sick, especially in some of those pictures.
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Oh, and a billet oil cap to match, too!

Comment

Hit up your Private message box.
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                    My (old) Ride

Comment

man I have got to do that to mines

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

about how long did it take you?

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

good job, now clean ur engine bay
                          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

good job player
                            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

It took a few hours (2-3), but it was all by hand, the longest part for me was smoothing all the ridges down with the 600 grit, but if you have a palm sander to do that, it should be cake. This is step #1 of cleaning the engine bay. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X