Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Club Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone has any idea what rims those are on that black cb with the red lights, help me out

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

damn i like that cb from japan that total nice i wish all part to me lolz

Comment

all i can say is WOW now i dont want to get rid of my car
        ACCORDEX92
        CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

dammm
          wish the guys from bangkok could come down to KL or vice versa or something and meet up with us malaysian CB's.. bangkok to kl, nearly 10 hour drive, i think

damm hot!!!

im gonna make a chargespeed replica from Carbon fibre.. anybody interested? i can make extras.... PM me

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Indeed, welcome! Beautiful cars...

Comment

Props!! Them Thai CB7's are pretty hott. Oh and if anyone is wondering where the black accord with the custom grille got the emblem from. it's from the old honda s800 that was the classic honda badge. talk about uber rare here in the US.
              Ol' school "relive the early 90's!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                been reading on this thread for a while and all i can say is that those are some sick ass accords.

i think your car sits up there wit them
                ACCORDEX92
                CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

all those accords together thast's a beautiful sight. those are some sweet ass cars. i would luv to get my hands on one of those grilles

Comment

im kinda late but WOW!

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Damn nice rides out there. I bet the parts on those rides are easy to find out there, while us in the U.S. try to find parts like those. Anyways..like I said, dem sum dope ass rides. Keep the tuning goin!

Comment

i dont speak thai, but i know the international language of cb7...

cb7's be uniting us all.
                        lol. seriously though. nicest rides i've seen in one spot.

MY RIDE

Comment

i always love coming back to this page too look at the hot CB's makes me wanna go to japan or thailand or anywhere in asian to grab some parts. dman i want that grill
                          1991 Honda Accord LX reppin' vancouver 604

Comment

yeah holy DAMN.

Comment

nice cars

Comment

chiming in to say sweet cb's!

Comment

Working...
                                X