Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hid ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hid ?

What type of HID kit should I get i have ebay projectors. What color 10000k 12000k....? Does anyone have a HID kit for sale?

colors/ degrees are whatever you perfer. There are hundreds of places that sell HID kits online, find one that you like and research it. good luck

Comment

i can get u 2005 bmw hids with projectors for $260 shipped. and trust me with bmw projectors ur light output is waaay better versus the ebay projectors. most of the guys just do a retrofit on their projectors for these.includes ballast,oem bulbs 4300,projectors,ingiters. flyinlow and datmofo have gotten a set from me,so they can vouch for me

Comment

Originally posted by MCimag
        What type of HID kit should I get i have ebay projectors. What color 10000k 12000k....? Does anyone have a HID kit for sale?
        I have a Gtech kit i bought from Ebay a year ago in 10k kelvin, if I knew better I would have went for the 8000k because I would have more light output. Anyways, 10000k is good but you get a lot more color than anything else.....its ateast 3-4 brighter than the stock halogen bulbs that comes inthe projector. Check my sig to see how the 10000k look
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

ive got a set of 10000k for sale $215 shipped but jarheads kit sounds like a hell of a deal.

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
            i can get u 2005 bmw hids with projectors for $260 shipped. and trust me with bmw projectors ur light output is waaay better versus the ebay projectors. most of the guys just do a retrofit on their projectors for these.includes ballast,oem bulbs 4300,projectors,ingiters. flyinlow and datmofo have gotten a set from me,so they can vouch for me

yup good deal here if your looking for hid. 4300k is like oem in all the vehicles that come with hid. The higher the number the more color and less output you get.gl

Comment

I just need ballasts, bulbs and wires...but dont know of anyone that has h3 bulbs. Jarhead, I know I was supposed to business with you in the past but funds were low...how long are you gonna be running this deal, I just started a new job and gotta wait to get paid in a couple of weeks. This guy I know offered a kit for $200 flat but havent seen it yet.
              My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                I just need ballasts, bulbs and wires...but dont know of anyone that has h3 bulbs. Jarhead, I know I was supposed to business with you in the past but funds were low...how long are you gonna be running this deal, I just started a new job and gotta wait to get paid in a couple of weeks. This guy I know offered a kit for $200 flat but havent seen it yet.
                i get these every week. so whenever u r ready bro

Comment

I just bought a plug n play kit a short while ago, but this sounds extremely tempting...

If you want visibility at night stay away from 10000 and 12000k as they will get you no where and are more for looks than anything else. If you want better light output, 4300K would probably be best, or 6000K if you want good visibility with a bit of a nice color look to it.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

i got a mcculloch 5300k hid kit, only used for a couple months. works great.

heres how it looks:

$200 shipped

let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                      i got a mcculloch 5300k hid kit, only used for a couple months. works great.

heres how it looks:

$200 shipped

let me know.
                      Very nice output.

Mcculloch kits are decent quality and definitely worth spending the extra $ on. I recently sold a similar kit (6500k) to another AL cb7t member blackoutt (Antonio). I'm sure he'll be happy with it when he starts using it with the jdm 1 pieces.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

You should get the 5300k, much brighter than anything else.

Comment

Thats one good deal and yes it is better but I don't think an amateur should attempt this because too many things can go wrong and money can be wasted.

Not a CB but a Corolla (8000K and 4300K)

Generally the K color system should be the same but I've seen different kits where the color differ.

Comment

hey hondab18 those look hot man. i suggest to do what my boy josh told me. get one of the guys from hidplanet to make the harness for u and done. i know for a fact i can tell a bmw a mile away,those things just look sick

Comment

Working...
                            X